Day... holy crap I don't know: SURPRISE!!! Plus more s.u.r.p.r.i.s.e.s...

JUST INCASE SOMEONE OUT THERE WAS CURIOUS: FRANK IS TWENTY-FOUR, GERARD IS TWENTY-EIGHT, MIKEY IS TWENTY-FIVE, ERIN AND SHADOW ARE SIXTEEN AND LIVI IS EIGHTEEN. ALL OF THIS IS SET DURING BLACK PARADE ERA, AND I KNOW THISE WEREN'T THEIR AGES BUT WHATEVER IT FITS THE PLOT. GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD.

When Frank manages to drag me upstairs, we are met with a long corridor. Now, I've played enough Amnesia to know that long corridors are scary shit and I should steer clear, but Frank was tight next to me and this was his house. 'Nothing to be afraid of.' I told myself a few times before we reached a door and he opened it slowly, sticking his head inside. After a few seconds he opened the door slightly wider and grabbed my wrist again, yanking me inside.

The minuet we step in, it's pitch black, so cracking open my can of instincts, I panic. But after the door shuts, the light is blinding turned on. As I give myself a minuet for my eyes to adjust, Frank grabs my waist and spins me in the other direction. When he does all I can do is gasp and stare in awe...

The room is painted three different colors, Pink, Red, and Black each section filled with art supplies and an instrument sat in each section as well. The pink had a small Piano, the red had a white Fender and the black, a bright red bass guitar. All of them were beautiful.

"The pink one is yours." Frank said quietly. " I assumed it was a color you'd like." I turned and hugged him. His head rested in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you. Oh, so, very much." I say and hug him tighter. He squeezes me back. "I think I'm gonna cry. No one has ever done anything like this for me before." I say in a whispered tone.

"You shouldn't." He said releasing me from our tight embrace. "The black one is Livi's and the red on is Shadow's. But right now I want you to play me something." He says pointing to the piano, which is white. The bench however, looks as if blood had been spilled all over it. As I take another step closer I notice the keys are different as well, for instead of black and white, they were hot pink and silver.

"This piano... who-" he cut me off, hypothesizing my question already.

"Mikey and Gerard both did. I, however, painted your piano bench. They painted the room and Gee did your keys. Mikes also drew unicorns all over Shadows guitar strap and skulls, crossbones, and rainbows on Olivia's."

"About sums her up." I mutter. "She hates being called that y'know?"

"Olivia? But that's her name."

"Thanks for that Captain Obvious. See how I always call her Livi? There is a reason for that." I say sitting on the bench. Frank sat beside me. "What do you want me to play?" I ask staring at the keys.

"Cancer." He says. "Please?" I nod once and begin playing.

As I play, I hear the humming from when we were back in the hotel. And I realize it's Gerard, so I continue playing. When the song ends, and the last note rings out everyone is in the room. Shadow and Livi gawk at the stunningness of the place while Mikey eyes Livi's bass intently and Gerard stands over me.

"Why didn't you sing?" He ask, quizzically raising one eyebrow.

"I haven't played that song in a few years." I say looking at my hands. "I was trying to make sure my notes were correct."

"You hit every one expertly." Gerard said. He walked away at that moment, probably to tear Mikes off of Livi's new bass.

"Oh and one more thing," Frank says out of the blue grabbing my hand and pulling me, silently, out of the room.

After a minuet of silently, or attempted silence, walking down the hall we reach the first right door close to the stairs. Frank pulled me into that room. It's completely empty. The only thing in it is a mattress. When the door closes this time, I feel a pair of lips against mine. Frank Iero is kissing me. Out of everyone he could be doing this with, it's me. A nobody who lived to far down south, for anyone to care about is kissing her hero. Oh. My. Fuck. I immediately kiss back and Frank pushes me against a wall, using his hands to pin mine to the wall.

After a few seconds of us making out I pull back. This can't be real. Frank looks at me with a hurt and apologetic expression. He lets go of me and sits on the bed. I sit next to him, he scoots away a little, as if I'm toxic.

"I'm so sorry. God, I feel like a dick." He says into his hands. "My impulses just told me that I needed to kiss you before my stomach ate itself."

"It wasn't your fault. You taste like my dad smelled." He looked at me sympathetically.

"Don't worry I'll chew some gum next time." He says, winking.

"I can deal with it for now I whisper." And lean in. My lips are a centimeter away from his, when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Frank says standing up. When the door opens it's Livi play with her bass. She starts playing a song we were working on a few months ago. We stopped trying after our drummer, Isaac, lost his arm, in a drunken car crash.

"You remembered?!" I ask amazed.

"Of course! Do you remember the lyrics? 'I really hate it when you talk about the girl you met that one time long ago' remember?" She sings, perfectly.

"Yea. 'Off in your fairly tales land. Making those eyes I wish you'd make at me. While I sing my song of pity I just want you to know.'" I sing. Livi continues on the bass. Playing every note, never missing one or messing up.

"'That you missed out on what you could've had."' We sing at the same time. The fall into a fit of giggles while Frank applauds us. My face feels hot almost immediately and Livi takes a mini bow.

"Is there anymore?" He ask. I shake my head.

"We never got that far. Our Drummer lost his arm so we kinda stopped. Besides my dad burned my lyrics book and that's all I remembered." I say, my face cooling off a bit.

"Oh no! What happened?" He ask. Me and Livi dive deep into the Life Story of Isaac Copeland.

He and Livi had known each other since Elementary School. His parent never noticed him so in the seventh grade he came out as gay. Me and Livi were the only ones who would hang out with him after that. Around ninth grade we decided, 'we need to make a band.' Isaac was so badass on the drums. One night, he got invited to his first party in years. I had to study and Livi was grounded so, he went by himself. Well he got really drunk and had to to go home. So, he drove himself. On the way he crashed into a police car. This police officer was also drunk. Drunk enough to the point he he couldn't call 9-1-1. A bystander had to and they couldn't reach him for ten minuets, causing him to loose his arm.

At the end of our tale, Frank was in shock. He had no time to say anything before a bone chilling scream rang through out the house.

--------------

HI. SO THIS IS.... ON TIME? I THINK ANYWHORE, WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, CUBICLES WAS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME. ALSO, SORRY IF THIS SUCKS I'VE ONLY BEEN WRITING IT FOR TWO HOURS AND SOME MINUETS. BUT THANKS GUYS LOVE YOU!!!