SIX

Danielle digs her fingernails into my skin and her cry is muffled by my lips...

"What's wrong?" I whisper out of breath pulling away a little.

"The tiles... they're cold..."she points at her back.

"I'm sorry," I chuckle while pushing the shower head so the warm water falls on her body before putting my arm around her torso again. My lips meld with her mouth while holding her tight against the blue tiled wall and her legs close even more around my waist trapping me inside. I move my hips tortuously slowly grinding my pelvis against her core and Dani tilts her head back breaking our kiss in order to moan freely and gasp for air.

"You're so strong... it's amazing..." she whispers before biting her delectable lower lip... she looks so beautiful with her blushed cheeks, the hickey on her neck and her swollen lips. The goddess of lust.

"I already told you I do gymnastics..." I hug her body tighter holding her against the wall, I can feel her hard nipples on the skin of my own breasts and the warm water running down our bodies like a caress. "Besides... you're really skinny..." I pant when her hot core, that's wet not only because of the water, grazes my mound on an especially sensitive spot, above all after our nocturnal activities.

"I have a high metabolism..." she answers before her hips start bucking with erratic movements seeking further contact with my flesh and forcing me to hold her tighter. I grind my pelvis on her pussy nonstop till I feel her melting in my arms and her moans echo through my bathroom. Finally, Danielle releases my waist and her legs slide down my body till they're on the marble shower floor again and I can loosen my grip on her torso and hips, I hope I haven't left any bruises... Her lips lock with mines in a filthy kiss that takes my breath away, not that I need to breathe right now anyway, till she pulls away and leans her back again on the tiled wall with her eyes closed. "Mon Dieu... I'm exhausted, how am I supposed to go to work today?"

"I'm sorry," I whisper although judging by my tone of voice it's obvious that I'm not sorry at all. "I should've told you that fun nights last till dawn in my bed. You can phone Robbins and tell him that you aren't feeling okay and you'll be doing some paperwork from your home computer today, I don't think he cares."

"You're a terrible influence, Kate Kane," she mumbles with her sweet French accent while I chuckle and take the soap so I can finish showering.

"Thank you, I'm doing my best here..." I wink at her mischievously before turning around and grabbing a towel. "It's too late to bake some muffins but I have toast, butter, jam, cereal, cheese and fruit.

"Sounds good to me, delicieux..." Dani answers over the noise of the water splashing the walls.

"Here you have a clean towel, a T-shirt and sport shorts. I can lend you some clothes if you don't want to go back home later wearing the tight dress from last night although I'm afraid my stuff isn't as elegant as yours."

"I'll find something to wear, I'm pretty sure..." Danielle leaves the shower and takes her towel, her body is a perfect work of art and as toned as the one of a ballerina. I raked her skin last night with my hands and mouth several times and couldn't find a flaw.

"You know what? I get the impression I'm not the only one who goes to the gym often," I stare at her with squinty eyes while she puts my Metallica's T-shirt and the shorts on. My guest turns around and looks at me with a straight face holding the wet towel in her fingers.

"Hello, I'm Danielle Rosalyn and I'm addicted to yoga and Pilates," she shakes my hand firmly.

"Hello Danielle, I'm Katherine Kane and I'm addicted to tattoos..." I answer amused while leaving the bathroom and walking through the living room towards the kitchen.