Chapter Seventeen : Radical

Wrapped in ivory, Louis strolled into the tent where the entire war council for the battle against Vistara awaited. It had been ten days since the birth of his children and the war had taken an unexpected turn from the steady pace it was proceeding in.

Harry, Liam and another few soldiers had been victim to the strange poisoned arrows of the opponent which were still being deciphered by the healers and due to the absence of authority, the well-planned course of the battle had been shaken. The two Alphas and the few soldiers refused to awake and while the healers did their work, time was running short. It had just been four days and the casualties suffered had increased under Nick which had put it down on Louis' shoulders to take over by force from the Alpha Commander.

Gathering all the courage he had, he quickly entered the tepee which had been situated in the central camp, flanked with the soldiers' tents. No sooner did he enter than everyone rose in respect for the Omega.

Settling down on the chair provided, he nodded which prompted everyone to take their seat.

A messenger had just arrived from the enemy camp and was waiting for the arrival of the Omega to announce the declaration sent by the former rogue who, by some stroke of luck, was now the crowned King of Vistara.

"You may begin, Commander Raphael." He permitted the brown-haired man who's liquid silver gaze was condescendingly stilled on Louis.

"Alpha Ephraim sends his regards to the Alpha in holding," he began, reciting the parchment before him, due to presence of the natural change in the war, owing to the efficiency of Alpha Ephraim and immense valour of the army, he has generously sought an alternative to end the upcoming battle. Alpha Ephraim gives Imperium the opportunity to send," a smirk suddenly took form on the messenger's lips, Louis Tomlinson to the bed of-" before he could even complete the sentence, every Alpha, Beta and Omega had their swords drawn out to the man's neck.

"Don't even think of completing the sentence," Nick warned him.

"We'd die rather than surrendering our Royal Highness to your filthy hands!" An Alpha named Nate pronounced.

Louis effortlessly controlled the smile which was going to surface on his lips at the immediate response of his men and requested, "I ask all of you to lower your swords, the respect you have for me is commendable but he needs to finish the message."

Reluctantly, they lowered their swords and moved back to their seats, enabling Raphael to continue,"-bed of the Alpha which will not only halt the war but Alpha Ephraim is willing to accept the supremacy of the Styles' bloodline and act as a viceroy on behalf of Emperor Harry Edward Styles."

The man handed the parchment to the nearest alpha who steered him to Louis' direction and stood back waiting on the omega but searched for an Alpha around him to pronounce a verdict at the given proposal.

"All right." Louis nodded his head in understanding and turned to Raphael. "I have two messages for your Alpha, the first response you can take it yourself, the second I'll personally arrive with it in some time."

"Of course." The man nodded looking at him with a mocking raise of his eyebrows into perfect arches.

Everybody's eyes were stilled on the omega for his decision, Ask your Alpha to go fuck himself."

This caused the messenger to stare at Louis in surprise, quaking, Excuse me?!"

"You're excused." He dismissed and returned his ministrations onto his council whose members were bearing a proud grin.