Will she like me?

(Blue POV)

I heard my door creek open, I sat up still sleeping to see a shadow figure in the door way. It scared me making me full awake now but then I notice it was just Yellow.

Blue-"God Yellow you scared me."

Yellow-"I'm sorry."

Blue-"It fine just don't do that again. So why are you here?"

Yellow-"I couldn't sleep."

Blue-"Couldn't get into a comfy spot?"

Yellow-"Will yeah and..."

She walk over to me and got on my bed, she was face to face with me. I look at her eyes that look a lot like mine but a bright yellow.

Yellow-"...you weren't at my side."

She kiss me hard her tounge shove into my mouth, it was so warm I let her. I put my arms around her neck as her hand slide down my back, I ran my fingers through her hair as she did. She lade me down and started to take off my nightgown, I help her by taking off my bra and underwear. She rub my one of breast as she suck on my other one.

Blue-"Ah~ Y Yellow~"

She bit down on it hard, I moan out loud because of it. Her hand went down and she started to finger me. I bit and suck on her neck as she did, she pulled her fingers out and she started to move down. My and her eyes never lost contact, she went down on bite done on me.

(Third persons POV)

Yellow and Blue sat up in there own beds fast both covered in sweet and both wet of there dream they just had.

Blue and Yellow-"Oh god what did I just dream about."

Blue-"She's just a friend right."

Yellow-"I...do like her....like that."

Blue-"She is cute I have to admit."

Yellow-"She is very attractive."

Blue-"She's tall, cute, smart, hard working, tough but carrying."

Yellow-"She is also the same hight as me witch is hard to fine, sexy as hell, beautiful eyes, very thick."

Blue and Yellow-"But will she like me?"

They both grab and pillow and scared in it, both thinking why does this have to be so difficult. Both looking at there door wondering if they should visit the other ones room.

Blue and Yellow-"It was just a dream....I can just hide my feelings away it won't be that hard right....why am I talking to myself?"

They both laugh at them selfs and went back to sleep.

(Next day, back to Blues POV)

I wake up by someone shaking me, I look to she Yellow I tried my hardest not to blush.

Blue-"Yellow? What are you doing here?"

Yellow-"It is morning and it's time to get ready for class or did you for it that fast?"

Blue-"Oh sorry."

Yellow-"Don't be. Just get ready and change so we can get to class."

Blue-"Ok."