Not bad of a scar

(Yellow's POV)

I was staring at the fire that I made in the chimney as I hear my mother and Blue walk in.

White-"We got the cheeses."

She said in a happy cochlear fully voice, as she always does.

Yellow-"Please tell me you got the good ones."

White-"For me yes but for you maybe no."

Yellow-"Yay."

I said in a sarcastic cheerful voice, I look over to Blue she look out of it like she was upset somehow. I walk over to her.

Yellow-"Hay are you okay Blue?"

She look up at me and she gave me and weak smile.

Blue-"Oh um yes I'm fine i its just I'm just thinking that's all."

Yellow-"About what?"

Blue-"Oh you know thinks."

Yellow-"Okay."

I kiss her head as I hold her hand a move over to the sofa and sat down, she set down next to me and lade her head on my shoulder. My mother pored me, her self and Blue wine and some cheese, Blue look at the wine and cheese.

Yellow-"What is it love?"

Blue-"Who desires that wine and cheese will be good together?"

Yellow-"I have no idea."

My Mother-"Maybe someone that was drunk wanted to eat something and the only thing that was close enough was cheese."

Yellow-"For some reason I can see that."

Blue-"Yeah, I remember when I got drunk I think I ate a hole loaf of bread."

Yellow-"Wow."

Blue-"Yeah that loaf was the side of my wrist to my elbow, and I eat it in one hole night."

Yellow-"Okay now I'm impress."

Blue-"Hardy har har Yellow, so what about you?"

I think back of what I eat when I was drunk.

Yellow-"I think I eat have of an ice cream cake that was for a seven years olds birthday party."

My Mother-"That is true."

Blue-"Really?"

My Mother-"Yeah because I hade to bale her out of jail."

I sunk down on the sofa.

Blue-"Im curious how and why."

My Mother-"Will she got so drunk she wandered into a seven year old birthday party and started to eat the cake, she came up at the news the next day."

Blue-"Wow."

Blue look at me and I sunk more in to the sofa wail blushing, she smiled at me and kiss my head. I look up at the wall to see all the things me and my mother hunted together, I started to thing.

Yellow-"Hay mom."

My Mother-"Yes?"

Yellow-"Can we go hunting tomorrow?"

She look at me confused.

My Mother-"Why?"

Yellow-"Will we haven't been hunting for a wail and I want to get the feeling that we got when we went hunting."