Now I have to tell both of you

(Yellows POV)

I felt my brain pounding in my head, I grown as I sat up. I was in my room?

Yellow-"What the hell happen?"

I rub my head as I try to remember, then it was a fluid of memories coming at me. I got in to a fight with Matthew I lost but I see a faint imagine of my....MOTHER!!! I got out of my bed as fast as I can, I put on my slippers and ran down stairs. As I was about to turn the corner I see Blue puts a hand on my mother should, I head behind the wall as I watch them both. My mother look at Blues hand then back at Blue.

Blue-"How about from the beginning."

Beginning? Begging of what?

My mother-"......ok."

My mother sat up straight, as Blue took her hand away from her shoulder.

My mother-"First let's start with the easy question."

Blue-"That is?"

My mother-"Why I celebrate Yellows birthday in December then July and it is quite simple, you know that Yellow was born on the Fourth of July right."

Blue-"Right."

My mother-"Good and you know on the Fourth of July they shoot fire works right."

Blue-"Right."

My mother-"Will when Yellow was small she was afraid of fire works, then one or two go's off she screams and cry's and head her face in to my chest."

Blue-"Awww."

My mother-"I know."

I turn red in embarrassment and jump out where I was hiding.

Yellow-"MOM!"

My mother and Blue-"Aaaah!!"

My mother and Blue jump up in the air and look straight at me.

My mother-"Don't do that Yellow. You almost gave me and Blue a heart attack."

Blue-"Yes I agree with your mother."

I rolled my eyes.

My mother-"Don't you roll your eyes at me."

Yellow-"What ever and I'm sorry."

My mother-"You are forgiven and don't do that again."

Yellow-"Ok ok I won't I'm sorry."

My mother-"Good. Now go up stairs and rest."

Yellow-"What? Why?"

My mother-"Because you got in to a fight and you need rest so go upstairs and rest."

Yellow-"No I want to know what you and Blue are talking about."

My mother-"Nothing important. Now go to bed."

Yellow-"Mom."

My mother-"Yes Yellow?"

Yellow-"Let my stay."

My mother-"No."

Yellow-"Why not?"

Blue-"White."

My mother look at Blue.

My mother-"Yes Blue."

Blue-"Just let her stay it is about her and you. So she does deserve to know it all."

My mother-"Blue don't do that bull shit with me."

Yellow-"Mom pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

My mother-"Oh no."