She's nervous

(Yellows POV)

Lickston Stine-"Now students over the brake I want you to all read the first five big business in America that happen in the 1700 and in the 1800 so all in totally I want ten. And for each one of them I want 50 paragraph each typed and corrected in black."

It's been about 4 months since we went to France with my mother and even in those four months we went to place to place to place, like for Halloween I dress up like a knight, Blue dress like the grim reaper and my mother dress up like an Godess. Thanksgiving we stated home, my mother came cover and we all ate like we went to grandma's house so it was fun because Blue pass out after we finish eating, my mother couldn't breathe for a wail and I couldn't fall asleep because I felt like I was going to throw up ever time I breathe.

Blue-"I can't believe I'm going to your mothers house to get ready for your birthday."

Yeah my mother decided to have my twenty-first party at her house because we have a ball room witch I didn't know about but then I remember that is the place I hade my piano lessons and violence lessons as will.

Yellow-"Yeah me neither, I am quite surprise that I haven't taken you there before scene we've been together for four months."

Blue-"And I and quite happy."

I smiled and I hold her hand and so did she, as we finish writing what Professor Lickston Stine was saying I was wondering did my mother fire anyone that didn't get something right. The bell ring and we all pack are things up and went to Blue's design class, we walk hand in hand as we did smiling, giggling all the couples bullshit that I thought it was cheesy as hell but now I know why couples do it. As we interred the class I see Mis.Florez taking done art from the wall, I went over to her to help her out because the latter she was on was not stable as all it was rocking witch made me nervous as hell.

Yellow-"Mis.Florez you need help?"

Mis.Florez-"Thank you but no."

I look at Blue and she told me to stay using hand gestures.

Yellow-"Okay but I'm going to hold on the the latte."

Mis.Florez-"Oh yes I don't mine Yellow."

The bell ring she finish taking the down the art but some where still up, I went back to my set as we got down.

Mis.Florez-"Now kids sents it's the last day tell winter break, I will let you do what ever you please but don't talk to loud or we will do an assignment."

Most of the kids started to talk right away and use their phones, I look at Blue and Blue look at me and we just smiled.

Blue-"You thinking what Im thinking?"

Yellow-"I think I know what where going to do."

Me and Blue took out a DS and started to play Mario Cart, and being that's ass hole I put rainbow road for the first, middle and last round.

Blue-"You little bitch."

Yellow-"Awww what wrong Crybaby?"

I smirk at her.

Blue-"Oh you know what wrong Mis.Diamond."