Lets hurry up and get dress

(Blue's POV)

It's been a week now and Yellows birthday is tomorrow will not tomorrow tomorrow because her birthday is in July, anyway we where in there ball room and I see how huge it was. It had a diamond chandler and a stair case that's split in to two when going down, it also leads to the garden that's out side. It was lovely I have to admit, White was given orders to the Amethyst, Ruby's, and Topaz to get up the tables, and the stage of where the live band and the DJ is going to be wail Yellow and I where looking at the decorations and to see where we should reel the Amethyst, Rubys and Topaz's to hang them up at.

Yellow-"I know it looks nice but shouldn't we but it agents the wall."

Blue-"Yes I know but I think it would look nicer if it coming out of the chandelier."

We where talking about streamer and where we should buy them up at, I say chandelier but Yellow says wall.

Yellow-"Okay why not the wall?"

Blue-"Because it looking like a five years olds birthday party, but when it coming out of the chandelier it looking more elegant."

Yellow-"Hmmm."

I see her thinking about it and then she let out a sigh.

Yellow-"Sadly you are right it does look more elegant."

Blue-"Told you."

I look over to the Amethyst, Rubys and Topaz's.

Blue-"Hang up from the chandelier please."

They all did a diamond symbol.

Rubys, Topaz's & Amethyst-"Yes are diamond."

They all went to work and so did Yellow and I, we put down table cloths, set up the center pieces, made sure the flowers that came in today where the right ones and lucky they where because two days ago they gave us the wrong one and White went bonkers.

Yellow-"Thank goodness there where the right ones."

Blue-"I know right, I did not want to go through what your mother did."

Yellow-"I'm just happy I was there to duck you down before that char came at us."

Blue-"And I am so happy that you did."

I smiled at her and she smiled at me back, as we finish for the day White check if everything on her note pad.

White-"Flowers?"

Blue-"Check."

White-"Food and drinks?"

Yellow-"Check."

White-"Decorations up?"

Blue-"Check."

White-"Dance floor and stage check?"

Yellow-"Check."

White-"Okay that seems that that is all on my list. Is there anything else I forgot?"

Blue-"Are clothes but that will coming tomorrow."

White-"Ok yes I know that so it seems that is all. What time is it Amethyst?"

Amethyst#1-"Oh um 10:49 pm my diamond."

White-"Hmm thank you Amethyst."

Amethyst#1-"You are welcome my diamond."

White-"Will I don't know about you but I'm going to go eat. Anyone wants to join me for dinner?"

Blue-"I see why not. Yellow you want to join us?"