I'm sorry

WARING:This chapter has rape in it, I won't go in to detail but it does have rape, you have been warn.

(Yellow POV)

Blue rap her arms around my left arm as the door opens, I put on a smile as we both walk down the stairs as people clap. My Mother wasn't far behind me and Blue but she took the left stair case as me and Blue took the right stare case, as we reach the bottom the music started playing again and people swarm me.

Lady#1-"Yellow how are you?"

Yellow-"I'm doing good."

Gentlemen#1-"How is school?"

Yellow-"Schools is going great."

Left and right lady's and gentlemen where asking me questions I tried to reply to them all but I couldn't, I look over to see Blue looking will blue. I sighs and I good up straight.

Yellow-"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen I must go get a drink with my lovely girlfriend. Bye."

I grab Blue's hand and speed walk to a table that had wine and champagne, I pick two champagne glasses and handed one to Blue.

Blue-"Will that you Mis.Yellow."

Yellow-"Well your welcome Mis.Blue."

We cling are glasses together and smiled.

Yellow-"To us."

Blue kiss me and pulled away, I look at her and her eyes where gleaming  witch made me blush.

Blue-"To us."

She hold my hand as we both drinks, I smiled at her as I did drink but them I see something catches my eyes. I look closely to a person and then I realized...ITS ANGELICA REYNOLDS!!! I almost spit of my champion energy I saw her, Blue look at my worried.

Blue-"Are you okay Yellow."

She was about to turn around but I put a hand on my shoulder and cough aggressively so I can get her attention.

Yellow-"I'm...*Cough cough*...fine Blue. Agh um fine that you."

Blue-"Good because I was getting worried."

Yellow-"Oh yeah it's just the champion went down the wrong pipe."

Blue-"Ok just try to be more careful."

She kiss my cheek and I smiled at her.

Yellow-"Hay Blue I'm going to talk to my mother already, I'll be right back."

Blue-"Okay."

Yellow-"Oh and by the way a lot of people will come at you and start asking you questions. Keep the answers small and simple."

Blue-"Ok thank you for the information."

Yellow-"You are welcome."

I kiss her head and walk until I felt like she was no longer looking at me and then I speed walk trying to look for my mother, witch I found her but I wish I haven't because I saw Mis.Florez nibbling on my mother's neck and my mother just smiling and giggling as she did. I felt sick but I suck it up and cough loudly so that they can hear me.