Between you and me....is this knife

(Blue's POV)

Me and Yellow get out of her room, she puts a hand on my hips as we go down stairs. It felt weird for me to be in someone's house and not having any underwear on.

Yellow-"Nervous?"

Blue-"Um yes, what would happen if your mother knows that I don't have any underwear underneath?"

Yellow-"Relax nothing will happen and she will never know."

Blue-"I hope so."

We walk in to the leaving room where I see White with a photo book.

White-"Come set down Blue. I want to show you pictures of Yellow as a child and of course me."

Blue-"Ok."

I came over to her and sat down next to her, Yellow was right behind us.

White-"Now let's see some cute photos of Yellow and me."

She gave me, Yellow and her self a glass a wine.

White-"Ready?"

Yellow-"Sadly...*Sighs*...yes."

Blue-"Yup."

White put the photo album between me and her, the cover of the album has a black leather and said Lovely Memories in gold cursive. White opened it to the first page to show a young exhausting White in a hospital bed holding a baby in her hands rap in a pink blanket, the page also had babies foot prints on it.

Blue-"Aww your feet where so small  Yellow."

White-"I know, both of her feet where the size of my lips when I kiss them."

We turn the next place to see Yellow wearing a con on her hat saying B-Day on it, it show Yellow trying blowing out the candle that is shape as a one.

Blue-"That is a lot of saliva coming out of your tiny little mouth."

White-"Oh you have no idea."

Yellow-"Okay okay let's keep going."

I flip it to the next page to see Yellow hugging a stuff toy giraffe so tight that I looks like the head would pop off.

Yellow-"Oh I remember spots."

White-"You do?"

Yellow-"Yeah, I use to take hem everywhere. Why is he by the way?"

White-"I don't know I ether throughs hem away or he's in the attic."

Yellow-"Oh I hope it's in the attic."

White smiled at Yellow and she flip the page showing Yellow that looks about five or six holding a fox by the throat bead wail in the other hand holding a a rifle.

White-"Aww your first hunt."

Yellow-"Yup that was fun day and a day I will never forget."

Blue-"Did you only get a fox?"

White-"No she also got a two rabbits and one duck."

Blue-"Wow."

Yellow-"Yup there hung up on the wall."

Yellow pointed up on the wall and I see fox's, dog', Bobcats, turkeys and different other wild animal, I look at the wall in amazement.

White-"I killed and skinned them all myself."

Yellow-"Not all of them."

White-"Oh alright you did kill some of them but I was the one who skin them."