Try to be quite

WARNING:This chapter has mature content. So you have been warn so don't report this book, anyway in joy this part

(Blues POV)

I laying down in Yellows as I hear her scream to her mother about me being in bed with her, she walk in the room and close the door behind her with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her, she walk over to me and tiger crawls over to me when she reach the bed, she lade down next to me.

Yellow-"Hello there beautiful."

Blue-"Not as beautiful at you."

She got on top of me and start to kiss my neck.

Blue-"That tickles Yellows."

Yellow-"I'm barely doing anything Blue."

Blue-"Oh I want to see you do more."

Yellow-"As you wish."

She started to bite my neck, I bite my lip as the door bust opens. Me and Yellow jump up.

White-"AWAY FROM HER!!"

Yellow-"Mom!"

White-"Don't you mom me."

White walk over to Yellow and pulled on her ear, she pulled her off the bed and out of the room.

White-"I have one rule and that rule is no sex in the house when I am around, when I am gone you do what ever the hell you want but until then no."

White close the door behind her as she pulled Yellow out of her own room, I sat there in confusion. White open the door and pulled Yellow in.

White-"I grab the wrong one."

She pulled Yellow on the bed then came over to me.

White-"Sorry about this."

She grave my ear and pulled on it.

Blue-"Ow."

White-"I told you I'm sorry."

She pulled me out of the room.

White-"Night Sunshine."

Blue-"Night Yellow."

Yellow-"Night."

As White close the door she let go of my ear.

Blue-"Thank you."

White-"You are welcome, now go to where ever your room is."

Blue-"Ok White see you in the morning."

White-"See you in the morning."

I start to walk to my room, I turn around to see White looking at me.

White-"Go go."

I walk in to my room and close the door behind me, I change in to my nightgown. As I finish putting on my nightgown, I want over to the door and waited to hear Whites foot steps. I stayed there for five minutes until I heard her foots steps, even then I waited there for a couple of minutes to make sure. As I open the door slowly I see Yellows door open a little, I see Yellow I smiled at her and she gave me a smirk. We both open are door wide.

Yellow-"So am I going to your room or are you going to my room?"

Blue-"I don't care."

Yellow-"Ok then."

Took her hand out toured's me, I walk over to her and took her hand. She pulled her in and close the door behind me, she prices my back against the door and started to kisses me. I kiss her back, she pick me up by my ass. I rap my legs around her waist as she walks to over to the bed, she lade me down and got on top of me. I ran my fingers threw her hair as I felt her hand slowly graze the side of my thigh, it made me shiver. She went down to me neck, biting and nibbling on it gently.