Getting Dress Up

Read the very bottom please it's very important
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Yellow POV)

I swear to god if Matthew did anything to my Blue I will personally kill hem with my bare hands and blame it in he's brother, even if he does have a brother or a sister I don't care. I look at Blue, she was staring out of space think about something I don't know what. I wave my hand in front of her face.

Yellow-"Hello Blue? Is anyone in there."

She blink rapidly and shook her head a little, she look at me and smiled.

Yellow-"Are you ok?"

Blue-"Yes I'm fine I was just thinking."

Yellow-"About what?"

Blue-"Oh nothing."

Yellow-"You sure because you look really deep in it."

Blue-"No no I'm fine trust me."

Yellow-"Ok."

We got in to the limo, my thought that my mom was going to drop me off at my house but I was wrong. We where driving in to the opposite direction of where my house was.

Yellow-"Mooom? Where are we going?"

My Mother-"We have to get your party supplies."

Yellow-"Party supplies?"

My Mother-"Yes for your twenty first birthday."

Yellow-"Oh yeah I forgot."

My Mother-"That your turning twenty one? Ha that's funny darling, now you know what was the theme right?"

Yellow-"Black and gold."

My Mother-"Yes black and gold, everyone has to where black, gold or yellow one of those colors and it will be a mask-charade."

Yellow-"Mask-charade?"

My Mother-"Yes everyone will bring there own mask or we shall give them one of they don't have one."

Blue-"I like it."

My Mother-"Good, know Yellow sense this is your Birthday party what should we have?"

My mother and Blue look at me, I stop and think what do I want for my birthday.

Yellow-"We should have a lot of alcohol sweet and strong because I'm turning twenty one and also for those who like to drink."

My Mother-"Ok good we are heading in the right direction."

Yellow-"And I would like to have a D.J and a really life band to play elegant songs."

My Mother-"I am a little spectacle on the D.J but it's your party so I let you do you."

Yellow-"Thank you and I would like it in a actual ballroom with chandeliers and I want everyone to dress up like there in 1700 and like they're going to the last ball of Marie Antoinette, but I don't want those big puffy dresses. Those things look like a cupcake exploded."

My Mother-"Oh those would look nice."

Yellow-"I know."

My Mother-"Ok let's go let are tailored."

Blue-"Tailored?"

My Mother-"Yes tailored....you know the person that measures you and makes your clothing, suit, dress or whatever it is that you want them to make."