Geting ready

(Yellows POV)

Me and Blue walk in our house, Blue lade down on the sofa and I sat down on the floor. I turn on the T.V, as I did Blue put a hand on my head and started to scratch it.

Yellow-"What are you doing Blue?"

I said as I flip to YouTube and put on crazy police chases and car crashes.

Blue-"Just scratching you head. Is it wearied?"

Yellow-"Yes it is."

Blue-"Oh."

She stop scratching and I turn to look at her.

Blue-"What?"

Yellow-"I didn't say to stop."

She smiled at me and then back to scratching my head.

Yellow-"Thank you."

Blue-"You are highly welcome."

I smiled as we see cars get trash because of the driver or the cops.

Blue-"Why are we watching this?"

Yellow-"Isn't it fun."

Blue-"I guess your right."

Yellow-"I know I am."

We watch car crashes, try not to laugh videos, try not to cry videos and the last thing we watch on YouTube was scary true story's of a lot of topics like murderers, stalkers and haunting places. It was night time and I turn off the T.V.......it was just me.....Blue.....alone......in the dark. I got up and I reach other to Blue.

Yellow-"Blue can you do me a favor."

Blue-"That is?"

Yellow-"Hold my hand."

I feel her grab my hand and she got off the sofa.

Blue-"Um Yellow."

Yellow-"Yes Blue?"

Blue-"I think we should....run!"

Blue let go of my hand and I can hear her run to the stairs.

Yellow-"Hay wait for me!"

I ran after her and we both ran up stairs.

Blue-"What room we should go in to?"

Yellow-"Who cares!?"

Blue-"I do."

I grab her hand and I pulled her to my room where I lock the door behind us.

Blue-"Why did you put on true horror story's."

Yellow-"Because I thought it was still day until I turn off the T.V."

Blue-"Really?"

Yellow-"Yes really but now I'm staring to regret my decision."

Blue-"Yeah think."

I sighed.

Yellow-"Look I know that you don't want to sleep alone in your room and I know I don't want to sleep in my room alone as will. So I suggest that ether I sleep with you in your room or you sleep with me in my room."

Blue look at me then look around the room turing her head and spinning around still staying at the same place, when she was finish she look at me.

Blue-"We're already here so I see that I'll sleep with you in your room."

Yellow-"Ok. Wait don't we need to get your nightgown in your room?"

Blue-"Oh it's fine I like to sleep with my underwear anyway I just wear the nightgown to make me look nice."