We never speek of this

I AM SO SORRY I JUST HAD FINALS THIS WEEK AND I COULDN'T GET A LOT OF WORK DOWN BECAUSE OF IT , BUT THANKFULLY ITS OVER AND NOW I Can GO BACK TO WRITING CHAPTERS REGULARLY. SO SET BACK GET A DRINK OR NOT AND INJOY THIS CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Whites POV)

We both waited in the dark, I was sitting in a charge as for Blue she was setting on the arm rest of the changes. The Amethysts set up plastic all over the floor, walls, furniture and other thinks. The door open and someone walk in to the room,we already know how it is but I'll say her name anyway. Angelica Reynolds, the light of the hallway came in to the room but luckily it didn't hit me or Blue because we where in the corner where the light of the hallway doesn't hit it. As she close the door and set her things down, I sat up straight.

White-"Hello there Angelica."

That was the Amethysts cue, one came from behind her with a bat and hit her hard enough to make her fall but not to pass her out. Four Amethysts including the one who hit her a couple of seconds ago started to kick and punch Angelica Reynolds who was on the floor. After a good five or six minutes I felt like she had enough.

White-"That's enough."

They all stop and move away from her a little, she was curled up. I got up and walk to to her, I squat down and look done at her.

White-"Hello  Angelica...do you remember me?"

She spit in my face, it was mix with her blood and saliva. An Amethyst gave me a hanker-chief, I took it and wipe my face with it.

White-"Thank you Amethyst."

Amethyst 1-"Your welcome my Diamond."

I stand up and took a couple steps back.

White-"Rap her up and take her away."

Blue-"Wait? That's it?"

I turn to Blue and smile, I walk over to her and I place a hand in her cheek. I bent down so I'm looking at her eye to eye on her hight level.

White-"Sweet little Blue...it quite cute how you think where done."

I take my hand away from her and I stand straight but I'm still looking at her.

White-"I just don't have a proper tools to hurt this lovely person..."

I turn to look at the Amethyst who is injecting her with a serum that she use in my Sunshine, so she can feel but can't do anything. But I want to hear her scream, I want to hear her suffer.

White-"Put her in the van and please...don't be gentle."

Amethysts-"Yes are Diamond."

I look at Blue and smiled.

White-"Let's go home and get things ready for are guest."

She smiled back at me, two Amethyst stare and clean the mess of the room wail the other two carried Angelica away to the back.