I'm going to hurt you

(Whites POV)

It's been a a mouth sence the incident and Yellow is face timing Professor Von Lickston Stine because she doesn't want to go out side and do anything, the only things she doses is work out for three or two hours, eat and go back to bed. I walk in to her room with the breakfast I made for here, I see her finish up her lesson with the Professor.

Yellow-"Thank you Professor."

Professor Von Lickston Stine-"Your welcome Yellow and remember to do the work I gave you."

Yellow-"Yes sir I got the work this morning."

Professor Von Lickston Stine-"Good remember it's do next's week."

Yellow-"I know but knowing me I'll do it in one night."

She smiled and chuckled a little and so did Professor Von Lickston Stine.

Yellow-"Will see you tomorrow sir."

Professor Von Lickston Stine-"Yes see you tomorrow Yellow."

Yellow-"Bye."

Professor Von Lickston Stine-"Farewell Yellow."

Yellow hang up and close her computer, I walk over to her and move the company out of the way so I can place the breakfast on her lap.

White-"So how you feeling Sunshine."

Yellow-"Same as yesterday."

White-"Shitty?"

Yellow-"You hit it right on the spot mom."

She gave me a little smile but it went away very quickly as it appeared, she eat in silence as she lade her head on my shoulder.

Yellow-"H...has Blue return any on my or your calls."

I sighed.

White-"No."

She stop eating and hand my the plate of food.

Yellow-"Thank you mother now can you leave please, I have to do work."

White-"Ok Sunshine."

I got of the bed and kiss her head, I walk over to the door and when I was about to go out I look back at her.

White-"You want me to try again?"

Yellow-".....yes please."

White-"Ok I'll do that Sunshine."

Yellow-"Thank you mother."

White-"Your welcome."

I close the door and walk to the kitchen, I put the plate in the sink and start to wash it. As I do I start to think how I'm going to murder that Angelica Reynolds bitch and there so many options but I know I have to toucher her first, she made my baby suffer so I'm going to make her suffer.

Amethyst-"Um m my Diamond?"

I turn to look at the Amethyst that called me.

White-"Yes Amethyst."

Amethyst-"Mis.Florez is at the gate should I let her in?"

I honestly forget about Mis.Florez, I was busy making sure my Sunshine was feeling save and sound that I didn't even text or call her the hole month.

White-"Um yes let her in."

Amethyst-"Very well my Diamond."

She left and I place the plate on the drying rack, I grab a bottle of wine and walk to the leaving room. I sat done on the sofa and started to drink from the bottle, I felt a hand go over her should and someone's lips where on my cheek. I smirks and look to fine Mis.Florez smiling at me.