What a beutiful view

(Blue's POV)

I played with Yellows hair as she lade down and put her head on my lap. White tells us a story about her when she was small.

White-"I never had any friends when I was growing up."

Blue-"Non?"

White-"Yup, not a single one. I was bullied because I was poor."

Blue-"That is a sock."

White-"What is?"

Blue-"That you where poor."

White-"Oh yes I was that's why I want all the fancy things is life."

Yellow-"I can see that."

White-"Shut up Yellow."

Yellow-"Yes mom."

I smiled down at her, she smiled back as I scratched her head.

White-"Any way I was poor and my father and mother work hard endlessly day through night, sometimes I didn't eat for two days."

Yellow-"How did your dad fine my dad mom?"

White-"Will we all went to church on Sunday, my mother bought my a new white dress. She let my hair down and put me on black flats, after church was down my mother told me to get something to drink. She gave me money and I ran off but when I can I bump into someone, I look up and it was your father he scared me because of how big he was. I apologize and I bought the drinks and went back to my mouther, the next day he and he's brother were knocking on the door with a proposal."

Blue-"What was the proposal?"

White-"I'm get there Blue."

Blue-"Oh sorry."

White-"It's fine. I was in the other room but I could hear them as clear as day. Your father said 'I can get you out of this dump if you give your daughter over to me.' I was terrified I was hoping for my father to say no but he said yes, after they lift I scream at my father saying how could you do that you monster....then her slap me he called me ungrateful, I look over to my mother and she look at me with shame and disappointment. In three months I was married with your father, I think I have the wedding photo somewhere."

Yellow-"That I would love to see that."

I smiled at her and she smiled back, I look at White as she smiles at me and Yellow.

White-"Now ladies lets think where in the world where going to go?"

Yellow-"I would pick one but I feel like Blue should pick."

I look down at Yellow.

Blue-"Why me?"

Yellow-"I've been everywhere my mother has been everywhere but haven't been everywhere so you get to pick where we're going to go."

White-"I agree with Yellow."

I look at both of them bother where looking at me, I started to think. Where should I go.

Blue-"To the beach?"

White-"What costs?"

Blue-"West?"

White-"Ah very will. Luckily I have a beach house so I'm fine with it."

Yellow-"You know we have to go to class the next day right mom."