Did that hurt?....Good

(Blues POV)

Yellow drives to the address that they game her, we head music as we get come closer to the frap house. We see Matthew and he's friends saving a spot for us, Yellow park and we got out.

Yellow-"Thank you for the spot."

Matthew-"Your welcome, so ready to go have fun?"

Blue-"I guess so."

Matthew-"Don't worry you'll be fine."

He put a hand on my shoulder.

Matthew-"I promise."

He gave me a smiled and I smiled back at me.

Blue-"Ok."

Matthew-"Alright now let's go inside and gave the night of are lives."

He put a hand on my waist and walk me to the frap house, Yellow was right behind me holding my hand. I grip it hard as we walk in, the loud music, the talking, the laughing, the smoke that the people are breathing in and out of there lungs. I see guys and girls going up and down the stairs fixing them selfs, I gulp down my own saliva as I stood there. Matthew pulled me to a sofa and sets be down, he sits down next to me as Yellow sets at the other side of me. He looks at Yellow.

Matthew-"Um Yellow can you leave me and Blue a long please."

Yellow-"I would love to but I can't, unless Blue wants me to g-"

I turn to look at her as fast as I can.

Blue-"Stay!"

Yellow, Matthew and some other people that where around us look at me, I coughed.

Blue-"Yellow please stay."

Yellow-"Will I guess I'm staying."

I feel Yellows hand on my lower back.

Matthew-"Ok then um I'll get us some drinks."

He got up and left the sofa, as he was no longer in view Yellow got up and pulled me up.

Yellow-"Let's go some place else."

I hold her hand as we both walk in to the backyard of the frap house to see a pool, A mechanical bull and a jumper, and in all of this three people where on or in it.

Yellow-"Now this looks like fun."

I look at her and smiled.

Blue-"Agreed."

She smiled back as we both walk to the snack aria that was there, she gave me a red up with punch in it.

Blue-"Thank you."

I drank some and it was spike, I wasn't surprised it is a college party. I drank it all and got a refill.

Yellow-"Wow you know how to drink."

Blue-"I am Irish there a little bit of alcohol in my blood any way."

I smiled at her as I drank, she smiled back.

Yellow-"Want to go in the jumper?"

Blue-"Fuck yeah I want to be a kid again."

I grab her hand and run to the jumper, we both took off are shoes and got in with are drinks in are hand. There where four other people in the jumper as we got I but we didn't care, me, Yellow and the other people that where in the jumper keep jumping non stop. When me and Yellow saw Matthew or one of he's friends looking for us we belly flop on the floor of the jumper and took a peek to see if they lift as they did we went back to jumping, we got tiered we sat down in the corner of the jumper and let the air that was blowing out of the hole hit are face.