Cuddles

I awaken in the morning, the sun peaking through the curtains, I can feel it on my face. Honestly I don't remember much of the night before other than Jungkook falling asleep on Tae so we piled popcorn on his head, other than that I can't recall anything important. I feel a warmth next to me, so I slowly open my eyes and Yoongi is there fast asleep. I'm a little taken back, I don't remember him getting into bed with me, I don't remember getting into bed at all. I take a look at his face, I've never been this close to him before. His cute little nose, fair skin, pouty lips, he's so perfect and here I lay next to him, I don't deserve it. He deserves so much better then me.

"hmppppp y/nnnnn,are you awake?" He sounds so sleepy, I can barley make out what he is saying.

"Yoongi, you didn't have to sleep with me. I could have slept on the couch" I say quietly, his eyes still closed.

"Noooo, you asked me to sleep with you. How could I say no?" I a-asked him to sleep with me. What was I thinking last night, am I going crazy?

I go to move to get out of bed to let him sleep some more, he probably thought it was annoying of me to sleep in his room again.

"Sorry, I'll let you sleep some more"

"Y/nnnnn" he grabs a hold of my waist and pulls me down back to the bed. His arms lock around my body so I cant move, his legs inter-winning with mine. My head on his chest and his chin resting on the top of my head.

"Let's stay like this, I wan't to sleep more with you" He's clearly still half asleep, I'm sure if he were awake he wouldn't be doing this but I can't say no. The mornings are cold and I feel so warm next to him, even if I wanted to get out of bed I would probably freeze so staying like this isn't such a bad idea, right y/n? Is that the only reason you want to stay close to Yoongi like this? Do I like him? Maybe but even If I did it wouldn't matter, he wouldn't like me back.

The door swings open and Hoseok storms right it.

"Yoongi-ah are you awa.... AH sorry, I didn't mean to-to intrude on anything s-sorry, ma bad"

He runs out causing a large commotion.

"Hoseok hyung, why are you being this loud in the morning?" Jungkook asks rubbing his eyes.

"I-I walked in on Yoongi and y/n" he says awkwardly.

"What do you mean walked in on?" Jin yells causing everyone else to jump.

All six boys frantically make their way to Yoongi's door and stare.

"Y/nnn and Yoongiiii Oooooooo, look at them cuddling" Tae and Jimin jokingly say together.

I hide underneath the sheets, clearly I am very embarrassed and honesty I think Yoongi is as well. I can feel his heart beat go faster after what Tae and Jimin just said.

"Go awayyyyy" Yoongi yells.

"Why wont the two of you just date already" Jungkook yells back.

"Jungkook-ah, be quiet" Namjoon says playfully hitting the back of his head.

"Lets just leave them alone" Jin says pulling the younger boys away.

They all make their way back down the hallway when Jungkook pulls Jin aside. "Jin hyung, what's going on with those two?"

"I don't know Jungkook, I don't think they even know"

Namjoon walks over clearly wanting to join in on the conversation.

"Guess what I saw last night" he says smiling.

"What did you see?" Jin and Jungkook say, both looking very confused.