Chapter Four:Snow Storm

Erens POV

I grabbed the TV remote and selected channel nine News Reporter: Breaking news!!!! We have a very large blizzard incoming four to four and a half feet of snow, please stay indoors at all costs. "Well shit" I heard as Levi passed me my water. "Looks like you ain't leaving anytime soon, I don't have a spare bed, so you're probably going to have to use the couch."

"Dammit, I need to call my sister to tell her I won't be home tonight, she's probably on her plane by now," I said out loud. "Just step outside the door, I'll be here," Levi said calmly.

Levis POV

His sister HATES me ever since I first talked with Eren, she was hella jealous. I'm gay, only two people knew, Hanji and Erwin. I've dated one girl, it went smoothly until she tried to kiss me I backed up and broke up with her, I'm pretty sure she still likes me and doesn't know I'm gay. Eren came back in looking a little bit upset. "Oi, kid you good?" "yeah, my sister just yelled at me because she keeps saying that I shouldn't be hanging out with you and that I'm an asshole for not going with them, anyway I was wondering if you could help me in math?" he asked. "Whatever brat."

Time skip: 10:34

The kid had fallen asleep on my couch and kept falling to my side so that he was leaning on my shoulder, he was cute when he was sleeping. No Levi you barely know him you can't think like that. I then heard him mumbling "d-don't do that! P-please!" I looked down and a tear rolled down his cheek. So this brat sleep talks and sleep cries, what the hell. I tried to slide back so that when I did his head was on the pillow, but his head just landed on my thigh instead. Dammit. There were soda cans and plates on my nice white coffee table and I needed to clean it, how was I going to do this without waking up the brat.