Chapter 1 - New home,new life ♥

~ Chloe's POV ~

     I was so happy when my mum accepted to move in London because I've always loved this city.So there I am...In a new city,starting a new life.

     I had to pack a lot of things and we had a lot of luggages,that's why me and my mum came in London by plane and our luggage by our car...i think.My mum found a really cute job there,as a photographer so her boss greeted us at the airport and took us with her to meet her family and then she drove us home.She was so nice with us and her family was amazing....quite friendly people.At the first look our new house was amazing and when i entered in i found a really nice place. I can say that I love it .My room is decorated in a very cute way and the walls are painted in my favourite colour.After we put our stuff all over the house and everything was done...I think my mum went to take a nap but I just opened my laptop to search things about my new school...I know it's very weird but for the first time in my life I want school to be starting...I'm so excited but I have to wait like three days for it because it's Thursday night :) 

      It's 1am in the night and I can't fall asleep...I don't know what's wrong with me.I went to the bathroom and then I wanted to look on the sky.I saw a big lightfull moon and some stars...I like watching the sky in the night...It's awesome.When I was about to get back in bed a guy,outside, waved at me...That was kinda weird and I couldn't see him clearly because it was night...all I saw is that he had curly hair.Uhm...interesting...Isn't it?

      All the night I dreamt about how my life will change from now....