♡4♡

JOES POV
"So...How was you date?'' I asked the phone, hearing a shriek in the background
''It was great, he was really funny and sweet'' She practically screamed through the phone.
"He was so interested in Dance and Strictly" She continued
''So it went good then?'' I said, trying my hardest to not sound too dejected.
''Yeah...duh'' She giggled.
I felt sadness rush through my body
''I'm not an emotional person, what is this girl doing to me?'' I thought
Sensing the silence, Dianne quipped ''So tomorrow training in Camden at 8:30."
Desperate to get of the phone with her I simply replied with a simple
"Yes, see you tomorrow Dianne." My blunt tone took her by surprise as she said goodbye barely finishing her sentence before hanging up the phone.

DIANNES POV
..."see you tomorrow Dianne" That sentence ran through my brain all night.
"He never normally calls me Dianne, he's being so formal" I grumbled at Amy through the phone; daily phone calls were always something we done, no matter the time, she was my best friend, the person I told everything, therefore meaning she knew all about my 'Joe Problems' or JP's as she liked to call them.
"I mean tonight was fun, really fun, but I can't help feeling about how much more enjoyable it would of been if it was Joe on the opposite side of the table" I sighed, almost feeling Amy's confusion on the other end.
"So what's stopping you from telling him about how you feel?'' She queried.
"Well-l I think, no I know that he doesn't feel the same way and-d-"
"And what?" She said
"And I think things with my date could go somewhere" I replied
"Then stick with the date and see what happens, you've got noting to loose darling" She said, her welsh accent was rich and in a weird way oddly comforting.
''Thanks Ames, call you tomorrow?"
''Of course Di"
My phone pinged, it was Jake; ''Hi Annie!'' I cringed at his use of a nickname, but I knew he meant it in a sweet way.
''Still on for next week, Wednesday? X"
"Yes of course, tonight was lovely thanks x" It felt wrong typing that, it felt insincere.
"Its just Joe's mood putting me down" I thought as I got into bed and fell asleep.

OHHHHHH SOME DRAMA1!1!!111!