♡6♡

DIANNES POV
It was show day, not going to lie, I am quite nervous, normally Joe really enjoyed the fast paced dances, he excelled in them, but this week he was struggling, the dress run went well, Joe lost his balance a little, but regained his composure fairly quickly which I was ecstatic about.
''You excited for today Suggy?" I said, we were sat in his dressing room going through fan mail.
''Considering this isn't my strongest dance, I'm not that nervous'' Joe replied.
''That's really good!'' I beamed.
We sat in a comfortable silence only talking when we came across a piece of mail we thought the other would really like.
-LATER-

JOES POV
''2 MINUTES TILL WE'RE LIVE'' The technicians boomed.
Me and Dianne were stood out the stairs hand in hand, getting ready for the show to start. I couldn't help but think back to earlier, Dianne and I were looking at a piece of fan mail, "...You guys have great chemistry" The letter read, Dianne blushed, looking away and sorting through the pile of rubbish, it reminded of earlier in the week
''30 SECONDS TILL WE'RE LIVE''
'' I don't like him that much''
''20 SECONDS GUYS!''
''He's cringy''
''10 SECONDS!''
''...and weird.'' These sentences whirred in my brain, interrupting every thought.
''SOCIAL MEDIA STAR JOE SUGG AND HIS PARTNER DIANNE BUSWELL''
(OH HOW I MISS THAT SENTENCE)
Dianne gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, noticing my daze as we made our way down the stairs.

...That's a total of 29!'' Claudia screeched. Although it was the same as last week, I was happy with the score due to noticeably struggling with the dance. When walking backstage Dianne hugged me.
''Careful Di, I might burst!'' I chuckled. She squeezed me even tighter in response, giggling as she pulled away. She grabbed my hand as we walked towards the filming room.
-LATER-
"I'm really proud of you Joe!'' Dianne said as she got out of the taxi outside her apartment. I had managed to persuade her to not drink tonight at the afterparty as we didn't want a repeat of Wednesday. We had got through to next week, thankfully.
''Thanks Di, its all down to you though'' I smiled. Dianne shook her head and shut the car door, walking into her flat she glanced at the taxi as it sped off, smiling as she opened her door, smiling as she took her makeup off, and smiling as she got into bed, she clearly couldn't shake it off, much to her annoyance.
''Come on Di, you've got a date soon"
"Why would he like you anyway." She huffed, as she fell asleep.