♡14♡

JOES POV
''I had finally got a 10!'' I thought as Darcey held up her paddle, which was quickly followed by two other 10 paddles from Shirley and Bruno. My eyes became hazy with tears as Claudia carried on speaking. Dianne and I rushed down the ramp into the makeshift filming room, we talked about how happy we were with our scores, and where then ushered back up to the Claudiatorium. Dianne stopped me in the corridor and pulled me into a kiss.
''I'm so unbelievably proud of you right now!'' She squealed before pulling me back in.
''Di this is lovely but I think they're going to start getting suspicious in a minute'' I continued,
''Come on, we'll finish it later'' I said, and for once it was me pulling her along the corridor.

-AFTERPARTY-

DIANNES POV
"I'm so unbelievably proud of him!'' I boasted to Kevin, near enough shouting due to the volume of the music.
''Looks like Mr Astaire wants a chat.'' Kevin Said, gesturing to Joe stood by the door.
"Have a good night Reddo.'' He said winking as I walked off. I pushed my way through the thick layers of bodies and finally reached Joe,
''Want to head outside?'' I sad to which he nodded, the winter breeze hit us cooling our bodies which had slowly baked in the room full of people. We sat down on a bench outside, Joe took my hand and turned to face me.
''Di I've wanted to ask you this for a long time..." Joe's breathing hitched,
"Its ok if you don't want to, but would you like to be my girlfriend?" He stuttered slightly.
''I thought you'd never asked." I chuckled before leaning in to kiss him. Every kiss still sent shivers through my spine, something I'd never experienced before, we both pulled away, Joe saying,
''I was so nervous''
''You didn't have to be, its only me,'' I replied.
''That's what scared me.''
''God I hope I'm not turning into Oti.'' I laugh.
''No, its just I was so scared you would say no, and I know its early and sounds cliche, but I well and truly am falling for you Dianne Buswell, and the thought of not being with you scares me." He sighs.
"I feel exactly the same" I say as he pulls me into another kiss.
''God I'm really falling for this boy." I thought.