♡11♡

AN;; THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS!! IM GRATEFUL AF!

JOES POV
"Every high has to end in a fall right?" I thought to myself as Dianne walked over to her phone to restart the music once again.
"I just can't get it!" I exclaimed
"I'm just not strong" I huffed. Dianne obviously noticing my annoyance walked over to me, she kissed me,
"You're going to be fine, its only Tuesday, you've got the routine down, its just technique." She said reassuringly, It was odd seeing Dianne like this normally she'll just use her classic "What are you doing?" Phrase.
''Come on, you aren't going to get any stronger moping around."
"She's back." I whispered so Dianne wouldn't hear me, smiling as I got into my starting position.

DIANNES POV
''Come on Joe, be strong'' I said, as i watched him perform the dance on his own, a particular favourite technique of mine.
''There you go, that's it" I giggled. A look of confusion swept his face as he saw my happy expression. As the song came to an end Joe asked,
"How are you so happy, when your student currently dances like that!''
I chuckled "I mean its not the best, but you're improving, and clearly having fun..." Stretching out the last word whilst I pulled out my phone, showing Joe a picture I took of him, perfectly displaying his Paso face.
''Beautiful'' I sarcastically sighed.
"Not as beautiful as you" Joe quipped, causing me to turn very red.
''Awh is Dianne blushing?'' He said
I turned away, trying my best to cover my face, I catch Joes eye in the mirror, he's pulling a funny face obviously hoping I would laugh which was successful. He then chose to run after me to,
"This isn't going to end well Joseph!'' I shriek turning to face him. In my attempt at payback I grab him and trip ending up in both of us falling on the floor.
''Paybacks sweet!" I shout looking up at him as he had conveniently landed right on top of me.
''Well payback worked out." He said as he leant down and kissed me.