♡12♡

JOES POV
''And I thought I struggled last week'' I sighed turning to look at Dianne who chuckled.
''Remember when you told me you looked like a beam pole in week 4?'' She said.
"Yeah" I replied knowing exactly what she was going to say.
"Well Mr Beam pole seems to be making a comeback" She says giggling.
"I just need to loosen up" I sighed.
Dianne huffed and walked over to the sofa beckoning me over, I sat next to her and she manoeuvred so that she was resting on me and looking up.
"What's going on" She said her voice softening
"Its just-t-t" I stuttered, she nodded at me to carry on.
"I really want to do it for my Nan" I sighed.
''And who's says you're not?" She queries.
''Well my bloody spinal chord for one" I said earning a laugh from both of us.
''I hope to God that your spine is not bending, otherwise something would seriously be wrong.'' She continues
"And Joe if for some freak reason you mess up you have so many fans that will vote for you, they know how much this means to you." She sits up and faces me properly.
''Believe in yourself Joseph!'' She whispers. I hug her and kiss her forehead,
"I'm definitely falling for her." I think
''Ready to get back to training?'' She asks. I nod,
''I'll be fine, if I have you." I reply. She smiles, struggling to pull me off the sofa.
"See the Paso did give you more muscle'' She said.

DIANNES POV
''...And a ratatata, ratata, boomboomboomboombah.'' I groan, see you've mad me do this looking at Joe.
"Its catchy" He replies. I hold my hands up in defence as I walk over to the speaker.
"Joe......" I emphasise
"Yes Di?" He answers
"Please can you help me with the speaker." I sigh
"We're eight weeks in and you still haven't learned how to work the speaker.'' He chuckles walking over.
''I'm not very blessed in the technology department'' I say as I slump against the wall.
''...and voila!'' Joe exclaims as the blue lights of the speaker turn off.

JOES POV
Noticing Dianne's obvious fatigue, I pull her off of the ground and drag her outside to the waiting car.
''Joe can I stay with you?'' She asks yawning.
''Of course'' I say looking at her slump against the seat.
-AT JOES APARTMENT-
''You can stay in my bed tonight'' I say to Dianne.
''I'll take the sofa''
''No Joe its fine..'' She yawns.
''At this rate we'll be sharing'' I chuckle.
''We can if it doesn't make you uncomfortable'' She sighs, the tiredness clear in her voice.

DIANNES POV
''I cant believe I just said that'' I internally cringed. Joe simply nodded and helped me up the stairs.
''You're not a night owl, are you?'' He whispers trying not to wake Byron up.
''I'll go and get changed in the bathroom'' He says, before he can walk off, I say ''Joe I don't have any clothes...'' His eyes widen as he walks to his wardrobe and grabs a pair of joggers and a T-shirt. He smiles as he hands them to me,
''These will be alright'' He asks.
''Yes thanks.'' I reply, as he walks into the bathroom, leaving me to get changed in his bedroom. I change quickly, a technique I'd mastered from countess love stage shows. I glance in the mirror, the T-shirt smells like him and sends another flurry of butterflies through my stomach, a feeling I'd learnt to love. He walks out of the bathroom at stares at me.
''Going to catch flies in a minute'' I say to him.
''I'm sorry-y-y" He stutters, making us both break out in laughter as we got into bed.
''Night Di.''
''Night Joe''