♡18♡

JOES POV
"Another week, another reaction video." I stated as Dianne sat on the barstool next to me.
"Mh-hm" She replied taking a sip of her wine.
"Careful I don't want you stealing anymore of my T-shirts." I said gesturing to the top she was currently wearing.
"I told you I liked it" She said placing an earphone in her ear. I sighed, shaking my head and pressed record on the camera.

DIANNES POV
We were currently watching the camera block thorough and my eyes were streaming, as we yet again replayed the part where Joe forgets where he's going.
"He had to poin-t-t..." I spluttered as more tears streamed, Joe laughed as he paused the video in hopes he would regain his composure, I stood up and walked to the counter grabbing a tissue for both of us to dry our eyes, turning around I caught Joes eye causing us to start laughing again.
"Stop-p, my stomach hurts." Joe said clenching his ribs, as I made my way back over to him handing him the tissue, giggling as I sat down.
"Ready to start." Joe said, placing the tissue down and choosing another video on his camera roll to watch, I put my headphone back in, breathing deeply so that I could contain my laughter and fixated my eyes on the video playing on Joes phone.

-LATER-

JOES POV
"I can't believe we're through to next week" I said slumping on the sofa. Dianne practically falling on top of me,
"Me neither." She replied her voice muffled by her face being pressed into my jumper.
"Hey!" I said as she looked up at me smiling, she just laughed and positioned herself so that she was sat next to me. I smiled to myself as she clung onto me, her breathing getting heavier signalling she had fallen asleep.
"Great!" I thought, realising I was going to have to carry her, as I slipped out from underneath her and put my arms around her.