Chapter 17

Y/N's POV
We landed in Albany about twenty minutes ago and now we are going back to the hotel to sleep for a while.
I'm staying in a room with the rest of the dancers so that there's no special treatment but I think everyone knows where I'm going to be staying tonight.

"Baby?" Ariana said, taking my hand in hers and pulling me close to her as we walked to the hotel.
"Yeah?"
"Come to my hotel room" she smirked and I winked down at her.
"Brian wants all the dancers to go to the arena early so we can go through the dances once more so I won't be able to stay long" I added and she pouted up at me which I kissed away.
"Okay" she frowned and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, kissing her soft cheek.

"I'm sorry" I said and she nodded, intertwining her hand with mine that was around her shoulder.
We eventually got to the hotel and I grabbed Ariana's key from reception and followed her into the elevator.
"Y/n" Hailey called out and put her hand into the elevator to stop it from closing.
"Hey hails, you okay?"
"Yeah I was just wondering if you were coming for food with the rest of the dancers? Ariana are you coming?" Hailey asked and I narrowed my eyes in confusion.
"Nah, I'm super tired, I'm gonna get some sleep. Babe? You going?" I said to Ariana who was on her phone in the corner of the elevator.
"Nah, I'm gonna just order room service. Thank you though" she said to Hailey and hailey nodded before leaving and joining everyone else.

"You okay?" I asked Ariana, peppering her face in kisses as she looked down at her phone.
"Yeah, why?"
"You just seem mad or something" I replied and she finally looked up at me.
"No, I'm just tired" she smiled and I smiled back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.
"Promise?"
"I promise" she leaned into me and closed her eyes and then the elevator came to a halt at our floor.

I picked her up and walked to our room, opening the door with some difficulty but by time I had got to the bed she was already asleep in my arms.
I lay down on the bed and took of her shoes and my own, pulling the blanket up over us and soon I was asleep.

"Y/n" Hailey whispered to me, shaking me slightly waking me up.
Ariana was still on top of me, her arms tightly around my neck and her legs around my waist.
"What? Where am I?" I sat up slightly, making Ariana stir slightly and Hailey giggled.
"We have a practice run through in the arena in twenty minutes so come on" she chuckled and I realized where I was and what was going on.
"I'll be down in five minutes, sorry i didn't realize the time" I apologized but she told me not to worry about it.

I lifted Ariana carefully off me but as soon as I sat up and turned to get out of bed, her arms were wrapped around me and she was pulling me back into bed.
"Baby! Come back to bed" she whined, her eyes still not fully open and her voice was raspy.
"I have to go dance, I'll meet you at the arena in two hours" I said to her, caressing her cheek and she nodded weakly, pouting her lips and waiting for me to kiss them.
"I love you so much" I said, leaving a sweet kiss on her lips which made her smile.
"I love you so much more"

"Let's go" I said to Brian and all the dancers as we went out to the bus waiting for us.

"Okay, that's perfect! Same tonight and it's gonna be an amazing show, Sam just watch that arm in 'thank u, next' but I think we have it down" Scott said after we went through the whole show and it worked really well.
Everyone cheered and the excitement started to build as the show got closer and closer.
The loud sound of heels clicking filled the halls as we all walked back to our dressing room and I knew who it was straight away.

I turned around to see Ariana and her iced coffee in hand, her phone up to her ear and she looked like she was having a heated conversation with someone. She hadn't seen me yet so I decided to wait for her to catch up but I could hear the anger in her voice as she spoke to whoever was on the phone.