Chapter 29

Ariana's POV
24 hours later, after a long night of trying to sleep on a really uncomfortable chair and jumping at the slightest irregular beep, the nurse came in.
"Are her parents here?" The nurse asked checking y/n's file. "No they're on their way now" I said, holding y/n's hand tightly.
"Well I'm going to take y/n out of her coma, she will come around in about twenty minutes. Don't overwhelm her or don't startle her, we don't know what damage has been done" she said, smiling at me and I smiled back gratefully.

She took three needles out of y/n, checked her vitals and she was gone. I sat there for the next ten minutes holding her hand but getting no response out of her.
"Baby, wake up please" I kissed her cheek softly, my gloss staining her cheek. As I wiped it off I felt a slight squeeze on our connected hands and I smiled widely.

She squeezed her eyes tightly before opening them slowly, trying very hard to adjust to the light. She opened her mouth to say something but didn't.
"Hey beautiful" I spoke softly and she smiled, blood stained her perfect lips.
She opened her eyes fully, turning her head so she could look at me and raised her hand up to caress my cheek.
"I forgot how beautiful you are" she rasped out, making my heart burst.

"You scared me" I said, seriously. "I scared myself" she replied, taking her hand away.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I don't remember, I remember being super hungry so I text you. Right?"
"Mhmm" I confirmed.
"Then you asked me to come over"
"Yeah"
"That's all. I don't remember anything after that. I'm still super hungry" she joked, her voice barely coming out but I could still hear her.
I laughed at her joke which made her smile and then she clung to her head.
"Oh my god, my head hurts so bad" she said, I caressed the side of her face and she opened her eyes again.
"Oh, y/n" Michael announced, coming into the room and I stepped out of the way and he engulfed her in a hug.
Y/n's mom did the same and they all shared a moment, they were just so relieved she was okay.
Two hours later after the doctors came in and checked y/n a thousand times, her mom and dad went down for breakfast and I sat talking to y/n.
"I heard you" she said, holding my hand tightly.
"What?" I asked, my face going slightly red.
"I want to marry you too" she said, smiling and I kissed her lips softly.
"Good" I replied and her expression changed quickly and she went the palest I've ever seen her go.
"Baby! I'm falling! Help me" she began to cry, her hands began to tense up and tears rolled down her cheeks.
Suddenly her whole body began to shake violently, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I stood crying as doctors raced in, trying to control her seizure as she shook.

"What happened?!" Melanie asked panicking, running up behind me and pulling me into a hug as I stood outside the room crying after being escorted.
"She was talking to me and then she got really scared, she told me she was falling and I couldn't stop it" I cried into her chest as she rubbed my back soothingly. 
"It's okay honey, she's just having another seizure" she replied before eventually the noise in y/n's room became quiet again.

The doctors came out after what seemed like forever. "She's stable again, she's looking for Ariana. Is one of you Ariana?" He asked, my heart beat so fast.
"That's me" I smiled and he led me into the room before closing the door behind me. 
I stood at the door, we both just looked at eachother before she reached her arms out.
"Come here" She rasped and I walked over nervously.
"Don't be scared, I'm sorry I scared you" she said.
"I just didn't know how to help you, I'm sorry" I said and climbed onto the bed beside her, she pulled the covers over both of us as I rested my head on her chest.
"You couldn't of helped, I know you were probably freaked out" she joked, kissing my head softly and letting her lips linger as I spoke.

"I'm just glad you're okay" I said and she mumbled a 'yeah' into my hair.
"Can we sleep? I'm super tired and I can't sleep without you" She said and I looked up at her and nodded profusely.
She kissed me softly, our lips moved against eachother as her hands trailed up my back softly, her hands slipping down my sweatpants.
"Baby! Not here" I slapped her chest playfully.
"I need you to make me feel better" she pouted and I laughed loudly.
"What happened to 'I'm so tired'" I asked and she just smiled.

"I am but I also really missed you" she argued and I rolled my eyes before pecking her lips.
"When we get home, I'll make you feel so good that you'll forget you were ever in pain" I whispered in her ear and she gripped my sweater tightly making me giggle.
"The things you do to me Ariana Grande" she breathed out, gripping my ass tightly making me gasp.

"Let's sleep, my love" I said, my hands draped across her and hers wrapped around me securely.
"I love you" She said, yawning.
"I love you so much more, please don't scare me like this again" I said and she nodded before kissing my forehead.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry, just don't leave me"
"I won't leave, you're stuck with me" she joked but I was being serious.
"Next time you're hungry, we can just order from your house" I smiled and she chuckled lowly.
"Deal"