Chapter 36

Ariana's POV
I dropped Bella home, her mom wasn't happy with her drunken state but I was relieved that she was safe and in good care.

Now it was time to deal with my mess in the passengers seat.
"Baby.. I'm sorry" she leaned out through her window as I walked back towards the car.
"Roll up your window please" I said, walking over to my side.
I got in and she leaned against me, trying to wrap her arms around me.
"Y/n sit back please, I have to drive" I sternly said, rolling up her open window.
"Not until I know you're not mad" She slurred, kissing my shoulder softly.
"Well I am mad, I'm so fucking mad but you don't care. You only care about Bella and getting drunk, you could of been raped! I wasn't there to protect you, you couldn't stay there for my brothers party. You left me there by myself" I snapped and her eyes widened and she sat back in her seat, looking out her window.

"I do care about you, Bella asked me to go with her. She was drunk, I wasn't going to let her go alone" she argued.
"You're drunk y/n!"
"Whatever, just drop me home" She moodily said, crossing her arms.
"No, if I drop you home then your parents will probably never let us see eachother again and I can't let that happen" I said and she rolled her eyes.

I pulled outside my house, it was a silent ride here, she was mad because I shouted at her.
I went over to help her out, she put her arm around my shoulder and I carried her to the front door.
She just stumbled up to our room, not saying anything to anybody.
"Is she okay?" My mom asked, sitting beside me while I sat drinking water.
"She's just drunk"
"Where did she go?"
"Some liquor store with Bella" I began to tear up.
"Well go take care of her, Incase she gets sick" she said and I nodded, kissing her on the cheek before walking up stairs to my girlfriend.
I came in and she was asleep on the ground, Toulouse under one arm and myron was asleep with his head resting on her neck.
I awed at the sight, Toulouse stirred because I was there so it woke y/n.

"Where am I?" She sat up, alarmed and clutched her head.
"In my room, come on" I said, hunching down to her level.
"I'm sorry" she said, leaning into me and both of us fell back onto the ground with her lying on top of me.
I chuckled as she laughed loudly, sitting up so she was straddling me.
"I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I'll make it up to you" she pleaded, pouting and I melted to her touch.
"Okay baby" I gave in and she smiled widely before leaning down and embracing me. I breathed in her scent, sighing contently, just happy to be in her arms.

"Can we get into bed?" She asked, standing up but stumbling slightly and she held her hand out for me.
"Yes please" I giggled and she led us over, pulling back the covers and climbing in.
I got in after her, she immediately clung to me, nuzzling her face into my chest making me laugh.
"I'm *kiss* so *kiss* fucking *kiss* sorry" she said, tickling my skin.
"It's fine, my love" I said but she shook her head.
"It's not, I shouldn't of left" she replied, her soft lips against my bare chest.
"But it's okay now, you're safe. That's the only thing that matters" I said and she weakly nodded.
I felt a hot tear hit my chest and I pulled her face out of my body and she looked up at me, tears streamed down her face.
"Oh baby girl, don't cry" I cooed, kissing her lips softly. I wiped under her eyes and she closed her eyes slowly.

"I cry too easily when I'm with you, I never cry" she chuckled, wiping her eyes but keeping a firm grip on me.
"It's a good thing, I bring out your emotional side"
"Yeah, I don't like it. I hate crying and being all sensitive" she said honestly, looking up at me, her eyes intrigued me.
"I like your soft side, it's sexy" I purred, running my nails up her back sharply.
"Well I'll be soft, if it means I get you" she replied, kissing my neck.

"Do I get you tonight?" She asked, pulling my shorts down slightly.
"No, I'm still annoyed and I can't reward you" I said sternly.
"Then punish me" she whispered into my ear, biting my earlobe softly and leaving a trail of kissed down my neck.