Chapter 49

Ariana's POV
Smut chapter
"Fuck" I moaned as y/n pushed me back against the closed door, her hands resting on either side of the door, pinning me against it.
"I want you" I breathed out, steadying my breath after the intensity of the kiss. She smirked down at me, leaning it painfully slow, her left hand holding the side of my face.
"I love you" she whispered against my lips, my lips quivered with anticipation.
"I love you too" I whispered, my breath hitched as she pulled me closer and attached our lips.

My hand found the way to the back of her neck, gripping it tightly to deepen the kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and fought against mine, her hand wrapped around my neck softly but with slight pressure making my core tighten with arousal.
"You're so sexy" she mumbled, her grip tightening and my hands rested on the side of her face as we kissed passionately.
She removed her hand, turning us around and walking backwards, continuing to kiss me.

She pushed me down onto the bed, climbing on top of me and straddling my waist. "Baby. Fuck" I said, clearly frustrated at how slow she was taking it.
"I want to take this slow" she breathed out, her lips attaching to my neck making a throaty groan rip from my throat as she sucked on my sweet spot.
"Fuck... me" I moaned, wrapping my fingers in her hair as she continued to kiss my neck softly.
"Your wish is my command" she whispered, her hand lifting up my sweater, she looked at me for permission.
I nodded, biting my bottom lip seductively and I saw her noticeably gulp making me blush slightly.

She took off my sweater and tossed it blindly behind her, kissing down my cleavage making my back arch slightly. Her lips against my chest made the skin underneath tingle, her hands massaging my tits as she kissed and licked.
I moaned slightly making her pick up her pace, her hands gripped my hips tightly.
She finally took my bra off, staring down at my breasts admiringly.
"You're so beautiful, I can't believe I'm going to marry you" she said making me smile widely, she began sucking and kissing making me throw my head back in pleasure.

She moved her lips down my stomach until she reached the waistband of my shorts, her hand massaged my left tit.
She pulled them off in one swift movement, she pulled my legs up over her shoulders. Claiming me.
"You're so wet" she said sultry, my face heating up and I bucked my hips forward in anticipation as she kissed the inside of my thighs.
She got closer, her hot breath fanning against the fabric of my panties making me lose control, I pushed her head towards my dripping heat as her hands massaged my thighs and she kissed the fabric lightly making me moan loudly, I gripped the sheets tightly.

"Oh my GOD!" I moaned as she pulled my panties to the side, running her finger up my slit and licking her finger sexually, driving me crazy.
"You taste so good" she said, leaning up to kiss my lips softly.
She moved back down, pulling my panties off completely leaving me vulnerable and exposed.
"This never gets old" she said looking up at me and in that moment I knew this was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with. For sure.

She kissed my sensitive clit, my hips bucking until she began tongue fucking me. I pushed her head further so she could go deeper and she did.
"I'm c-clo-s-" I stuttered, my eyes rolling back.
She suddenly pulled away, licking her lips and placing two fingers inside of me making me scream in pleasure.
She added another, I was coming so close to the edge.
"You okay?" She asked and I nodded weakly before she added a fourth finger making me lose control and I released my juices onto her hand and she smiled in victory.
"Good girl" she said, wiping her fingers in the sheet before moving up so she lay beside me.
"Fuck, that was incredible" I mumbled, kissing her lips, tasting myself off of her.
"It was" she said breathlessly, running her fingers lightly up my bare back as I cuddled into her chest.

"We only have an hour before we have to go to the arena" she said, kissing my sweaty forehead.
"Can we not just stay here?" I whined, putting my leg on top of her and pulling her closer.
"I would but you've got thousands of fans to sing for" she replied, chuckling at my childish behavior.
Suddenly I sat up, straddling her waist as she sat back against the headboard and my hands trapped her either side of her head.
"Round two?" I smirked, I was still sensitive but I wanted to feel that euphoric feeling again that only y/n could give me.
"Please" she replied making me chuckle before I leaned in and captured her lips in mine.

-

"Ready? Tonight's gonna be amazing" Aaron said to me as I walked to my dressing room, linked to his arm.
"I am, good to be back" I replied, sipping out of my Starbucks.
"How's y/n?"
"She's all good, she got the all clear from the doctors" I said.
"She sounded just fine earlier" he remarked and I looked at him confused.
"My room is next to yours" he said making me go blood red, I looked down at my feet.
He burst out into laughter, hugging me tightly as I died of embarrassment.
"Hey, don't worry about it. We're all adults here" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Hey" I heard my baby behind us, her hand glided across my back as she came around the front.
"Speaking of the devil" Aaron said, smirking at me and I blushed furiously again.
"What did I do?" Y/n asked, a worried look on her face.
"Oh baba, you didn't do anything" I awed at her cute reaction.
"I was just telling Ariana to stop contributing to noise pollution" he said, y/n looked at him for a second before it clicked with her.
She chuckled lowly, making my grip on Aaron's arm tighten as I tried to control myself.
"You okay?" He asked, holding onto my hand that was placed on his forearm.
"Oh yeah, fine" I replied, looking at y/n who was smirking slightly, knowing exactly how I was feeling.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone, Ari I'll meet you on stage for soundcheck" Aaron said, shutting the door behind him.
I stalked over to y/n who was sitting on the sofa on her phone. I climbed onto her lap, straddling her and immediately getting her attention, her hands caressed my hips.
"You're too much for my heart" I said, looking at my beautiful fiancée.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I replied, kissing her lips and she slipped her tongue in, deepening the kiss.

"Round three?" I joked and she laughed loudly, then there was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I shouted.
"Scooter"
I looked at her wide- eyed before jumping off her lap and she pouted in response which I quickly kissed away.
"Come in" I said, sitting beside y/n and she took out her phone again.

"Hey" he said, standing in front of us.
"Hey" I replied, he had a sad expression on his face which made me worry.
"I have some unfortunate news" he said, looking at y/n who was currently texting Bella.
"Yeah?"
"We need to have a serious discussion about a publicity relationship with Big Sean" he said and this immediately caught y/n's attention, I reached for her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Who? What?" She said and I sat there shocked.
"We think it will be a big boost to both their careers, Sean has already agreed and Ariana I really think you should too" he said and I shook my head.
"No" I said.
"Ariana, this will be massive with your career and he said if you don't go through he will use what you did in your last relationship against you" my heart dropped to my stomach when he said that. He wouldn't, he promised.

"No way" I replied and y/n's grip got tighter.
"We're engaged" I said, holding up my ring and he smiled sympathetically.
"Ari, we should discuss this in private" he said and y/n furrowed her eyebrows.
"I won't let her. I'm not sharing her" y/n said sternly.
"Y/n this is Ariana's decision and it's a smart move. If you loved her you would let her" he said and y/n scoffed in response.
"Ariana if what happened last time gets out, your career is over" he said and I looked at y/n.
"You're not actually considering?!" She said and I looked down at our intertwined hands.
"Baby, you don't understand" I began but she cut me off.

"Do what you want, but I will not share my fiancée with another man. It's me or him" she said before standing up and leaving the room.