Chapter 65

Ariana's POV
"So you have the dress picked up?" I asked my wedding planner as I walked towards the tour bus.
"Yes Ms. Grande. I also have y/n's. Would you like to see it or are you keeping it a surprise?" She asked through the phone and I smiled at the thought of y/n in a wedding dress.

"It's gonna be a secret, I'll be home in two days and I'll have someone pick them up then" I said before hanging up the phone and climbing onto the tour bus.

"Hey" Courtney whispered when I walked in, snape curled up on her lap.
"Hi"
"The show was so sick" she commented and I smiled widely, embracing her in a hug.

I spent the next hour messing around with Courtney before going to find y/n.

She was asleep cuddled up next to Myron, Toulouse and Lily. There was no room left in the already small bed for me. I snapped a quick picture before going out to the sofa in the living space to sleep.

I woke up to the sensation of someone softly straddling my lap and I looked up to see my girlfriend looking down at me.
"Why are you out here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.
"There was no room for me" I giggled and she smiled slightly, her eyes barely open.

"I missed you though" she whined, leaning down and laying her head on my chest and I kissed her head softly.
"I missed you too"

"Come back to bed" she yawned, her grip on my waist tightening.
"Okay"

She sleepily stood up and took my hand in hers, leading us towards the bedroom.
"Baby?" I whispered and she turned around to look at me and I pulled her in quickly attaching our lips.
She moved her lips against mine softly, her hand caressed my cheek softly and she slipped her smooth tongue into my mouth making me moan slightly.

She pulled away reluctantly and kissed my forehead tenderly.
I smiled widely at the gesture.
"Let's go to bed, we've another show tomorrow" she whispered and I nodded, pulling back the covers and climbing in beside her.

She instantly pulled me into her toned body, her arms caged me and I've never felt so safe.
"I love you" She said, kissing the back of my neck, making me shiver. I turned around in her embrace and kissed her sleepy lips, "I love you too".

-

"Good morning!" Fredo bellowed through the bus, I looked at my phone and it was 7am. I groaned loudly, burying my face in y/n's chest and her grip tightened.
"Morning princess" she rasped, kissing my forehead.

"Morning"
"How did you sleep?" She asked, moving a piece of hair from my face.
"Good"

"Ariana! Glam team want you!" Roshad called through the bus and I wrapped my legs around y/n's torso, making her laugh.
"Baby. You've to go" she laughed as I just tightened my grip, my face hiding in her chest.

I growled lowly, making her blush immensely.
"You okay, my love?" I giggled, sitting up and kissing her lips.
"On second thoughts, maybe you should stay" She rasped, pulling me on top of her making me giggle.
I cut our make out session short with a peck and she groaned in frustration, gripping my ass tightly.

"We are continuing this later" I said and she nodded, letting go of me so I could get up.

"I'll talk to you soon, text me. I love you" I said to y/n as she ate a bowl of cereal beside Courtney.
"I will. I love you too" she said with a mouthful of cereal making me laugh.

Y/N's POV
"Y'all are so in love. It's wild" Courtney said to me and I smiled.
"It's dope"

"You never get sick of her crazy ass?" She asked and I smiled.
"Never"
"You're both so fucking cute!" She squealed and I laughed slightly, bringing both of our bowls to the sink.