Chapter 55

Ariana's POV
Where do I start? She could be anywhere.
I walked and walked, if she was in LA then maybe I could find her but she's in a town I've never been to.
I called her again but no luck.

"A girl with blonde hair didn't come in here? Did she?" I asked the barista working in Starbucks.
"A lot of blonde girls come in here" she replied, feigning a smile.
"She's like this much taller than me, unbelievably beautiful and has this gorgeous white smile. You would know if you saw her" I said, trying my best to describe her but the barista just stared at me blankly.

I came up with the obvious solution and showed her a picture, she smiled instantly.
"Sweet girl, very mannerly" the older woman said from behind the young barista.
"I served her" she added, taking the place of the barista I first talked to.
"Okay cool, do you know where she was going?" I asked.
"She was pretty upset so I sat down with her. She told me about you" she said, raising a judgemental eyebrow at me.

"What did she say?" I asked, worried for her reply.
"She just is very torn at the moment. She didn't go into detail, that's none of my business. She just has no idea what to do" she replied, swatting her cloth as she spoke.
"Do you know where I could find her?" I asked politely.
"What's your name?" She asked, ignoring my question
"Ariana" I replied.
"Ah yes, the one she loves" she said and I blushed slightly.

"Well she figured you would come find her, so she told me to tell you to meet her at the beach under the pier" she said and I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank you" I said.
"Give her time and space. She loves you very much" she reassured me, placing her hand on my shoulder comfortingly.
"Thank you again" I repeated.
"No problem darling"

I walked down to the pier, taking of my heels and walking along the soft sand.
I spotted her from a short distance since I have the worst eyesight.
She sat there, looking out onto the horizon and her eyes slightly narrowed.

"Hey" I said, startling her slightly as I stood beside her.
"Hi" she said, putting her hand over her eyes to block the sun so she could look at me.
"You scared me" I said and she looked back out into the sea.
"I didn't mean to" she replied.
I took a seat beside her, looking out into the same distance she was and we sat in a comfortable silence.

"I love you" She said, breaking the silence and looking at me.
"I love you" I said, caressing her cheek softly.
"I don't know what to do" she leaned against my hand as she spoke.
"Let's figure it out together" I suggested and she nodded.
She intertwined our hands and looked down at them, playing with the rings on my fingers.
"I was talking to Scooter, he said he might be able to get me out of the fake relationship" I said and she looked at me, a smile breaking out across her face.

"That's amazing" she said and I chuckled slightly.
"What?" She asked.
"Oh nothing, I just love you" I said and she smiled, leaning in slightly and her eyes flicked down to my lips.
"Kiss me baby" I whispered and she leaned in, her lips barely touched mine when I We were rudely interrupted.
"ARIANA, OH MY GOD!" A young fan screamed, jumping up and down and y/m shuffled back uncomfortably.
"Come back" I whispered, grabbing her arm and pulling her closer.

"Can I get a photo?!" She screamed again.
"Sure" I said smiling, I quickly posed and she ran away, tears of joy streamed down her face.
"It's so incredible" y/n said.

"What is, Baby?" I asked, taking her hand back in mine and kissing it softly.
"How happy you can make people, like that girl. Her whole year has just been made from one photo" she rambled and I smiled widely.
"Well you make me feel like that girl feels, everyday" I said, leaning in and capturing her lips in mine. I missed her taste.

We were interrupted once again, so I took photos and we decided to go back to the hotel so we could get to the arena.
We walked back hand in hand, the way it should be. Paparazzi took photos but at this point I didn't care, Sean took complete advantage of me and I just wanted to be happy.

"Y/n!" Hailey exclaimed as soon as we walked into the hotel room, embracing y/n, making my grip on her hand tighten.
After a few minutes of talking, we all got into our buses and went to the arena.

"Come to my dressing room" I whispered in y/n's ear as we walked down the hallway.
"I have to get into my outfit" she replied, smiling and placing her arm around my shoulder and I intertwined my hand with hers that was around my shoulder.
"It will be coming off anyway" I purred, running my free hand up her chest and pecking her lips.

"We can't have dressing room sex again! We got caught by Roshad last time, I can't look at him the same" y/n said as soon as we made it to my dressing room, I shut the door with my foot as she walked backwards holding both my hands and bringing me with her.
She fell onto the lovesac, I straddled her lap and ran my fingers through her hair and she closed her eyes at the sensation.

"I told Roshad to knock next time" I said, beginning to kiss her neck.
"What if he doesn't?" She said, her heart rate quickening under my hand.
I got up off her, she huffed at the loss of touch and I took notice, kissing her lips softly. I walked over to the door, locking it with a deafening click and she smiled.

I stalked back over, taking off my sweater, I held it out and dropped it to my feet. Y/n's mouth hung wide open.
Next was my bra, I unclipped it from behind and let it fall slowly off my arms and I swear I heard her growl.
"You're so perfect" she said, her eyes never leaving my half nude body.

She stood up, walking over to me and grabbing my hips harshly, pushing me back onto the table behind me.
All of the water and snacks fell off as she lay me down making both of us laugh.
*knock knock*
"Everything okay in there?" Roshad asked through the locked door.
Y/n's mouth was already attached to my left tip, licking and biting making me claw her back with my sharp nails.
"Y-yeah" I replied and I heard him chuckle on the other side before his footsteps got quieter.

"Fuck, baby" I moaned, pushing her head further down and bucking up my hips.
She took off my shorts, tossing them across the room and pulled my dripping heat towards her and breathing heavily making me twitch intensely.
"You have to be quiet, baby girl" she purred, looking up at me and I nodded weakly, a layer of sweat already covered my forehead.

-

"I missed you" I said, laying on her chest as we both lay nude under a blanket on the lovesac.
"I missed you too" she replied, kissing my head softly.
"That was incredible, you must of really missed me" i said, sitting up and kissing her soft lips.
"You have no idea" she replied, smiling before kissing me again.

"Ariana! Soundcheck in 5!" Roshad shouted, I stood up, walking around the room trying to find my clothes as y/n lay staring at me.
"Staring is rude" I joked.
"I can do a lot more than just stare" she winked before getting up herself and putting on her clothes.

Y/N's POV
"Where were you?" Taya asked, elbowing me playfully.
"Just helping Ariana with a dance" I replied innocently.
"A dance" she replied, winking and I blushed furiously.
"I'm glad y'all are back together" she said and I smiled.
"Yeah, me too"