Chapter 24

Ariana's POV
I took her hand and led us out to the lobby where everyone was waiting for us to join them.
"Sorry we're late" I apologized and y/n chuckled lowly making me blush and I squeezed her hand tightly.
"It's all good, we all made a pretty good guess why you guys are late" Hailey joked and the rest of the dancers laughed.
"Ariana takes forever to get ready" y/n explained but none of them believed her.
"Yeah, she would when she has to put back on her dress" Scott smirked and I pushed him playfully before hiding into y/n's chest in embarrassment.
I felt y/n shake with laughter as her hand rested on my back, the rest of the dancers making more jokes and embarrassed me even more.

"I think it's time we go to dinner" y/n finally announced and the laughter died down eventually and I came out of y/n's chest and kissed her lips softly.
"I've never been more embarrassed" I whispered to her and she smiled widely, her dimple showing.
"We have fun, don't we?" She purred, gripping my ass firmly and I closed my eyes slowly trying to control myself.
"Mhm"
"Ariana! Y/n! Let's go" Brian shouted from the car parked out front of the hotel.
"Cmon beautiful" y/n said and took my hand firmly in hers, interlocking our fingers and pulling our connected hands right to her side protectively, I love when she does it.
"I love it when you do that" I said, rubbing my thumb along her hand as we walked towards the car.
"Do what?"
"Hold our hands close to you"
"Well I've got to protect my baby" she shrugged and winked down at me before opening the car door for me.

The paparazzi were crazy here, they followed us the whole way to the restaurant and were waiting outside till we arrived.
"Let's do this" Brian said and Roshad opened the door for me, helping me out and y/n wasn't far behind me.
"Ariana, over here!"
"Ariana, smile"
"Give y/n a kiss" they all shouted making me anxious and y/n could sense it so she wrapped her strong arm around me from behind and pulled me into her toned body.
"Don't listen to them baby" she whispered in my ear before walking towards the restaurant, still holding me tight and everything felt right in the world when I was in her arms.

"They were all there for me" doug joked making the whole table laugh as the drinks began flowing.
Dinner was amazing, y/n is a super picky eater so I just laughed as she ate chicken nuggets and fries and the rest of us ate proper dinners.
"You're such a child" I cooed in her ear, caressing her leg underneath the table.
"What? These cost like $25 dollars" she said defensively, holding up a piece of chicken making me laugh loudly.
She picked up a fry and placed it in front of me, I opened my mouth and bit down slowly, making direct eye contact and she gulped loudly.
"Dessert, anyone?" Fredo asked, interrupting us and making y/n clench her jaw tightly.
"Nah, we're good. Just keep the drinks coming" I spoke for both of us and y/n's hand trailed up my leg slowly underneath the table.

"Baby... stop" I said, breathing out slowly as she slipped her hand underneath my dress and inched closer to my already dripping heat.
"Sorry" she whispered and took her hand out making me groan loudly in frustration, making everyone look at me.
"You okay?" Darrion asked and y/n laughed a bit too hard earning a glare from me.
"Yeah, I just really want another drink" I answered eventually and just as I said it another tray of wine came out.

We drank for another hour and it was safe to say I was drunk.
Y/N's POV
"Let's go back to the hotel room so I can show you how much I love you" Ariana slurred into my ear as she sat on my lap, the table deep in conversation.
"I think we need to take the wine away from you" I joked, trying to pry the glass from her hand but she held it tighter.
"Why? I'm not drunk" she rolled the wine around in the glass, spilling it onto my white sweater.
"That's why" I sighed, trying to wipe it off but just making it a million times worse.
"I'll just buy you a new one. It was coming off anyways" she purred, pulling the strings tightly and connecting our lips.

"Enough PDA, save it for later" Courtney exclaimed, pushing our heads away from eachother and Ariana held the back of my neck protectively.
"I just bought you dinner" she retorted and Courtney held her hands up in defeat before we all laughed loudly.

Ariana looked back down at me, her hand resting on the side of my face as I looked up at her with such awe. Her beauty was breathtaking and I couldn't believe she was all mine.
"What are you looking at?" She asked alarmed.
"You're just so beautiful" I leaned my head back against the booth and she leaned down and crashed her lips against mine, biting my bottom lip softly.

"Bye everyone, see y'all at 5:30am" I said, as all the dancers stepped off on their floor and I held a very drunk Ariana in my arms.
"Bye y/n/n, tell Ariana we said goodnight" Brian said before winking and leaving to go to bed.
"I love y/n so much" Ariana slurred, her grip around my neck tightening and I held her back tighter.
"She loves you even more" I smiled down at her and she could barely open her eyes.
"I'm gonna marry her"
"Oh yeah? Well as far as she's concerned y'all are already married" I joked and she laughed too loudly, her whole body shook in my arms.

"That's true, I didn't mean to kiss Pete. He kissed me but I'd be lying if I didn't say I missed his dick" She slurred taking me by complete surprise and I narrowed my eyes waiting for her to continue.
"I thought you just kissed him?"
"I did, believe me I only want to kiss y/n because her lips are soooooo soft and she's the best kisser in the world" she smiled, making kissing noises and I laughed loudly.
"Well as long as you love her then that's the main thing"
"I do, I really do." She said and with that she fell asleep in my arms and I carried her bridal style to the hotel room.

I laid her down in bed and helped her take off her dress before grabbing some water and aspirin because I knew she would need them for our early flight tomorrow.

As soon as I got into bed, she was cuddled up to my side and her legs wrapped around me.
"I love you" she mumbled against my neck.
"I love you too baby, you won't love me when I'm waking you up in two and a half hours" I joked and she dramatically laughed, her drunken persona found everything funny.
"I will, no matter what" she kissed my cheek sloppily before falling back into my neck and sleeping almost instantly.