Chapter 54

Y/N's POV
"Ariana! Smile!" A pap shouted across the street, making Ariana jump off my lap.
"Fuck" she muttered, grabbing my hand and pulling us around the corner, we stood in silence, waiting for someone to follow us.
After a few minutes, there was no one coming and I realized my closeness with Ariana, she was pressed against the wall and my body.
"Sorry" I said, shuffling away awkwardly.
"God y/n! Why don't you want me?!" She shouted, throwing her arms up dramatically.
"I do want you" I defended.
"Then kiss me" She retorted, folding her arms.

I walked over, placing my hand on the side of her cheek, our lips inches apart.
"Just be mine" she said desperately, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Okay" I said, a grin spread across her face and she smashed her lips against mine.
We made out for a few minutes before I pulled away, scared of someone seeing us and her 'relationship' with Sean being jeopardized.
We both walked around the corner, her hand brushed off mine, she always did this when she wanted to hold hands.

"I missed you" She said, looking up at me.
"I missed you too" I replied, she leaned up and pecked my lips quickly, making me smile widely. I missed this girl.

"Let's go home" she said as soon as we entered the club.
"Do you want to?" I asked, placing my hand on her hip and pulling her closer.
"Hey mami" a drunk guy said, pulling Ariana closer to him.
I pulled Ariana back, placing her behind me and she clung to my arm as I squared up to the man.
"Don't baby, he's not worth that" she said, my teeth gritted tightly that I thought I would break them.
"I can give you things, she can't" the man taunted so I pushed him, he fell against a table full of drinks, knocking them over.

"Baby! Stop!" Ariana shouted, the man stood back up and came over, his fist raised.
"You're strong for a girl, not strong enough" he said and he punched me across the jaw, my vision going black for a few seconds and I could just hear muffled screams and shouting. Then I was hit again, my body falling against the wall, I opened my eyes to see his fist coming again and I ducked, his fist slamming against the wall.

Blood stung my eye, but I took this as an opportunity to swing back, this took him off balance and he fell again. Blood poured from his nose, he pressed his fingers against his nose and saw the blood, trying to stand up but falling back over.
Ariana's security came over, lifting the man to his feet and escorting him outside.

Two small arms came around and wrapped around me, my arms held her tighter and she looked up at me.
"That was scary" she said, placing her hand on my bruised cheek and I hissed with pain and moved my face away from her hand.
"I'm so sorry" she said.
"It's all good, just a bit tender right now" I said, smiling even though my face was throbbing.

"Let's go home now" she said chuckling slightly, taking my hand in her small one and leading us out to her Range Rover.
The driver opened the door and we both hopped in, I leaned against the closed car door and closed my eyes.
Ariana leaned her head on my shoulder, my arm wrapped loosely around her waist and she kissed my neck softly making me shudder.

"That was sexy, you getting all protective" she purred making me open my eyes, she was looking up at me with pure love.
"Oh yeah?" I asked, pulling her closer.
"Mhmm" she mumbled, taking the first button off my shirt. Then the second, the third and finally she had them all off, her hand traced my six pack and she groaned loudly.
"I've missed this" she said, kissing my chest, leading down to my stomach making me lean my head against the window.

The car came to a halt, Ariana sat up and buttoned my shirt as she giggled.
"Thank you baby" I said, pecking her lips and she winked.
"Shit!" She exclaimed as flashes could be seen through the blacked out windows.
"We can't go in together" she said and I sighed in disappointment.
"I know, I'm sorry. I love you" she said, straddling my lap and kissing me softly, trying to reassure me but I hated this already. I pulled away, looking up at her.
"You should go" I said, she nodded, climbing off my lap.
"Come to 679" she said, handing me her hotel key and I nodded, annoyed that I couldn't just go in with her.