Chapter 27

Ariana's POV
We all just went back to our buses and chilled for a while before I had a photo shoot for Reebok that I had to go to.
"Why do you have to go?" Y/n whined, holding me tightly as we lay in bed.
"I've got to go baby" I giggled, trying to worm my way out of her grasp but she was stronger than me.

Y/n started kissing my neck softly, pulling my front against her and resting her hands on my ass and massaging slowly.
"Baby.." I moaned quietly, wrapping my fingers in her long hair and enjoyed the sensation.
"I've to..... go" I breathed out, not wanting to go and just stay here with my girl.
"Stay" she mumbled against my skin, lifting up my sweater and running her hands over my exposed skin.
"I wish I could"
"You can"
She ran her fingers over my toned stomach, her lips working against mine as I rested my hand on her cheek and rubbed it softly.
Her hands slowly slipped in through my sweatpants and she rubbed me softly making me lose all control.
"Oh my god" I moaned, climbing on top of her and grinding against her hand as she kissed me slowly, most of her attention on the work her hand was doing.

She put one finger in making me scrunch my face in response and she smiled widely against my lips before biting my bottom lip harshly.
She added another, pumping harder the more I moaned and my eyes began rolling back at the pleasure.
She went for a few more minutes before adding another, a scream escaped my lips and filled the room making a small moan escape y/n's lips.
"Ariana! We need you on set" my manager called from the door of the tour bus, I looked down at y/n who smirked up at me.
"Don't stop"
"You have to go"
I rolled my eyes, grinding against her leg since she had removed her fingers but she just chuckled lowly and held my hips in place with her hands.

"Baby! I need you" I moaned, gripping her sweater and connecting our lips together.
"You have to g-"
"ARIANA! NOW" Roshad called, making Ariana grunt lowly.

"I'll just do it myself later, don't come looking for more tonight" I said, clearly frustrated as I climbed off my girlfriend and fixed myself before turning around and walking out, slamming the door behind me.

"You're late! We are on a strict schedule" scooter said, taking my arm and leading me over to the dressing room.
"I don't want to go" I complained, as the girls dressed me and them touching me made me think about what happened on the bus.
"You have to Ari, this will be a big promotional deal" scooter said looking up from his phone and I rolled my eyes in response.

Three hours later and the photoshoot was done and I was free to go back to the bus, I had a few hours of a journey left before we got to our next tour stop.
I climbed in and went straight to the back, expecting y/n to be where I left her.
"Mom, Where's y/n?" I asked my mom who was sitting on the sofa in the bus.
"She went to go on the bus with the dancers, she didn't say why. I guess she was just bored here on her own" she replied but I knew y/n would of stayed here for me. Maybe it's because I lashed out at her earlier.

I took at my phone and called her but it went straight to voicemail.
"Where's the other bus?" I asked the bus driver, taking a seat in the front.
"It's about 30 minutes ahead of us, Ms. Grande" he replied, his eyes fixed on the road.
"Fuck. Okay, thank you" I said and went back, sitting in the bedroom at the back.

I finally fell asleep in y/n's sweater, I was awoken by the sudden stop of the bus as we reached our hotel for the night.
It was around 4am so that means that the other crew members got here at 3:30am so y/n was probably asleep.

"What room are the dancers in?" I asked roshad as he handed me my hotel key.
"213-217" he said, handing my mom and Frankie their keys as he spoke.
"Do you know what one y/n is in?"
"I don't know Ari, you may check them separately if you want to find her" he said and I nodded, taking the elevator to the floor of the dancers.

I knocked on 213 but there was no answer, I decided to go to 214 and Scott answered eventually to my relief.
"Sorry for waking you, what room is my girl in?" I whispered and he chuckled quietly.
"You're both like lovesick teenagers, she's with Brian in 216" he replied and I thanked him before going down to 216.
I knocked quietly but was met with silence on the other side, I knocked louder and I heard quiet footsteps coming towards the door and I knew they were y/n's.
She opened the door, rubbing her eyes before she realized it was me.
"What are you doing here?" She yawned, placing her hands on my hips and pulling me closer to her, her eyes barely open.

"I missed you" I said, wrapping my arms around her neck and she rested her head on my shoulder.
"Come up to my room" I said and kissed the side of her head, she nodded weakly before I took her hand and led her to the elevator.

"I thought you were mad at me" she yawned for like the twentieth time since we walked to the elevator.
"I was just.... frustrated" I said, she chuckled lowly making the heat between my legs grow and I squeezed them together trying to control it.
"I'm sorry" she said, leaning into me and I wrapped my arms around her petit frame.
"Don't be sorry, I should be sorry. I love you" I said and she said a weak "I love you too" before we reached the floor I was staying on.

"Come on baby girl" I said and basically dragged her to my hotel room, I opened the door and she went straight for the king size bed and wrapped herself up in the covers.
I laughed slightly before undressing and getting in beside her, she shifted so that she was as close to me as she could and wrapped her arms around my waist. I pulled her in and soon were both asleep.