Chapter 57

Y/N's POV
We chilled on the tour bus after the show for an hour watching catfish before we finally arrived back to Ariana's apartment in New York.

"Welcome home" She said to me, pulling me in by my sweater and I admired the apartment.
"It's huge" I said, I couldn't believe it.

"It will do the job" Ariana joked and I chuckled.
"I've to go to set for a music video, are you coming?" She asked and I nodded, following her out to the car.

"Ariana, you have a busy day today" Roshad said as soon as we sat into the car and Ariana rolled her eyes.
"I've had literally an hours sleep in the last twenty four hours" she whined and roshad just shrugged his shoulders.
"You have to be on set in an hour and you should finish up at approximately midnight" he said and Ariana's eyes widened in shock.
"I will fall asleep" she said and he chuckled.
"You're the pop star" he said and she smiled.

We arrived on set and Ariana was immediately taken away to get her hair and make up done so Taya and I decided to explore the set.
We walked around the building, looking through unlocked doors but nothing exciting.

"Y/n y/l/n to set please" a microphone sounded through the speakers in the halls.
"Oh ohh" Taya taunted as we walked back to set.
"Where have you been?!" Ariana asked and I gave her a confused look.
"With Taya" I said and she just nodded, turning back around and going to Daniel to finish her make up.
"What was that all about?" Taya asked and o shrugged my shoulders. She was acting so weird, maybe it was because she hadn't slept yet.

Seventeen hours later...
"I'm exhausted" I said to Taya as I carried a sleeping Ariana in my arms towards the car.
"How does she do it?" Taya asked, looking at Ariana.
"She's superhuman" I said and Taya agreed.

We got back to the apartment and I ordered food before climbing into bed beside Ariana and instantly falling asleep as she cuddled into my side.

-

"Morning" I said, looking up at Ariana who was sitting up on her laptop.
"Morning beautiful" she replied, caressing my cheek softly.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, stretching my legs out.
"Well we have an off day today and an awards show tomorrow" she said, looking down at me.
"An off day sounds nice" I said, yawning as I spoke.
"It does" she agreed, closing her laptop and laying down fully as I pulled her closer.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked, kissing her forehead.
"Catfish" she mumbled against my bare chest making me chuckle.

"We watched that yesterday" I whined.
"And we're gonna watch it again today" she said, grabbing the remote and turning the programme on.

We spent twenty minutes watching it until I got bored, I began kissing her neck softly and she craned her neck to give me more access.
"Babe, I'm tryna watch this" she chuckled, my hands intertwined with hers and she finally looked down at me.
"What do you want?" She said, smiling widely as her white teeth shone through.
"You" I said, my hand ran up her toned stomach and goosebumps formed under my hand.

"I'm all yours" she giggled, I winked before pulling her on top of me and kissing her soft lips.

=

"It's date night" she said as we lay in bed, watching catfish. Again.
"Would you look at that? It is" I said, looking at my imaginary watch and she laughed loudly.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked, playing with my fingers as I rested them on her thigh over the blanket.
"I'm easy" I said.
"Let's have dinner here, we can cook. We never get a chance to do that" she suggested and I nodded.

I went downstairs to feed the dogs, Ariana not too far behind me.
"Hey" Hailey said, walking into the kitchen and I shot her a confused look.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I came over with Taya this morning, she's staying here" she said innocently.
"Yeah, cause Ariana invited her to stay here" I said coldly.
"Ariana invited me too" she said and my eyes widened in surprise.
"She did what now?" I said, folding my arms.
"Can we talk?" Hailey said, taking a step closer to me.

"There's nothing to talk about, I just don't want you to get too close if you feel that way about me" I said and she nodded.
"I was drunk" she said.

"Ari clearly doesn't have a problem with it so I'm cool with it. Let's just agree to stay out of each others way at least until we go back on tour" I said and she smiled widely.

"Y/n?" Ariana called.
"In here" I replied, smiling at the sound of her tiny footsteps running towards the kitchen.
"Oh hey Hailey" Ariana said, smiling, cuddling into my side.
"Can I talk to you?" I said to Ariana, walking out of the kitchen.

"Why is she here? You literally said two days ago that you didn't like her and you were thinking about dropping her from tour" I whispered as soon as we got out onto the balcony.
"Everyone makes mistakes, you had a part to play in it too and I forgave you" She said, shrugging her shoulders.
"We weren't together" I said defensively.
"We basically were, we both knew that we were gonna get back together" she said matter of fact ly.

"No I thought we were done" I lied.
"No you didn't, I saw the way you looked at me" she smirked and my expression immediately softened.

"Baby, she's just staying here for like two nights. Relax" she said, embracing me tightly and resting her head on my chest.
"Why is your heart beating so fast?" She mumbled into my sweater.
"Cause you stress me out" I joked and her shoulders shook with laughter as I held her tighter.

-

"Spaghetti?" Ariana asked, looking into an old Italian cookbook.
"You're the chef" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Spaghetti it is" she said.
"Ok Ms. Italian" I joked, flicking the cloth I was holding, at her ass and she squealed loudly.

I stood back and watched her make the sauce, her body was so perfect. The leggings she was wearing hugged her curves perfectly.
I stood there admiring her as she hummed along to a song playing on the sound system.

I couldn't take it anymore so I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and she squeaked slightly.
"You're so beautiful" I whispered into her ear before kissing it softly.
"You're too much for my heart" she replied, turning around in my embrace and pecked my lips softly.
"You taste like vanilla" I said, licking my now glossy lips.

"You taste like heaven" she replied and I blushed slightly.
"Is someone actually blushing?! Did I just make the y/n y/l/n blush?!" She teased making me go even redder as she put her arms around my neck.
"Shut up" I mumbled and she giggled.

"Just kiss me" I said, leaning in and capturing her lips in mine.
She suddenly turned around in my embrace and before I knew it I had tomato sauce on my lips.
"Baby!" I said, I went to wipe it with my finger but she stopped me.
"I'll get it" she said quietly.

She got onto her tiptoes and leaned in slowly, her sharp nail grazed my chin and she pulled me in slowly. Her tongue slid smoothly along my lip and her soft lips worked against mine.
"Got it" she mumbled against my lips and I smiled widely.

We finished making dinner eventually and ate it out on the balcony before we were interrupted by Ariana's friends.