Chapter 35

Ariana's POV
I was overwhelmed with the amount of people came, everyone wanted to talk to me individually and all I wanted was y/n.
"Hey Ari, I wanted to congratulate you on all your success this year" some man that I had never seen before said to me, holding onto my hand as he spoke.
"Thank you" I replied politely and he nodded, placing his hand on my hip.
"Sorry, I have to go" I tried to excuse myself but his hand began to trail down towards my ass.
"Are you okay?" My favorite voice spoke through, she pushed the man back slightly so his hand fell off me.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just speaking with Ariana" he rudely replied and y/n chuckled sarcastically.
"Cmon baby" she said to me, holding out her arm for me to link with which I gratefully did and we walked away.

"Hello" She said to me, kissing my lips softly.
"Hey, Where's Bella?" I replied, wrapping my arms around her neck.
"She's talking to Courtney"
"I should probably go find her, I'll see you in a few minutes" she kissed me, I pulled her face in closer and deepened the kiss. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, our lips moved together but Bella interrupted us.
"There you are" y/n awkwardly said to Bella, her hands still holding my waist as mine held her neck.
"Yeah you left me" she scoffed.
"Some dickhead was feeling up my girl" she defended herself and Bella smiled.
"True, Where's the drink?" Bella chuckled and y/n pulled out of my embrace and led Bella over to the drinks table.

"Happy birthday" I said to my brother who was standing at the door, watching everyone.
"Thanks sis, thanks for this party"
"You're welcome, you're getting old now" I joked and he rolled his eyes.
"If I'm getting old, then so are you" he elbowed me playfully.
"Well it's okay cause I've already got a wife" I shrugged and he awed making me blush slightly.

I saw y/n talking to my mom, my mom laughed at everything she said warming my heart. Y/n doesn't smile a lot, even though she's happy, if she doesn't know you then she won't smile. When she's with me or my family, she always smiles which makes me feel appreciated.

"I love her Ariana, you have to marry her" Doug said coming up behind me, making me jump slightly and we both watched my mom and y/n.
"I will, she's the one. I don't want anyone else" I trailed, getting lost in my own thoughts.
"Have you thought about marriage?" He asked.
"Yeah, we've talked about it but she's still young so I don't want to rush it. We're happy, I don't want anything to fuck that up" I said and he agreed.
"Do you want kids?"
"Oh definitely, y/n wants two but I want three" I finally looked at Doug as I spoke.
"Maybe you can have two and a half" he badly joked and I laughed at how bad the joke was.

Everyone was drunk an hour later, Frankie and his friends were having a slut dropping competition on the dance floor and everyone was sitting out on the grass or in the hot tub.
I haven't seen y/n or Bella in the last hour, she said they were going out to get some fresh air but I haven't seen her since.
baby: where ar youyff?
I smiled at the notification and unlocked my phone.
Me: inside, where did you go? I miss u
baby: we went outside and tgehb I wneg to the store. I miss u
Me: where are u now? Did you leave the house?
baby: am I in trouble?
I laughed at the text but I just wanted to know where she was.
Me: no baby, where are you?
baby: in some street with Bella, she's aslebd
Me: Why did you leave?
baby: Bella wanted vodka. You didn't have vodka.
Me: I'm coming to pick you up, send me your location
*baby sent you their location*

I went to where she said she was, she was sitting on the street with Bella asleep on her lap.
I got out of the car, looking around to see if there was any cameras and y/n spotted me instantly.
"Baby" She slurred, holding out her arms for me.
"Why did you leave?" I asked, annoyance laced in my tone and her expression changed.
"Because Bella wanted vodka, I told you" She said, holding up the vodka.
"You could of been taken advantage of" I said, sitting beside her and she lay her head on my shoulder.
"Bella kissed some guy" she said, giggling slightly.
"Did you?"
"No, I have a girlfriend. The guy asked me but I said no way" she slurred, taking a swig out of the bottle which I took from her grasp.
"That's enough of that" I said, I stood up and held out my hand.

"What about Bella?" She pointed to her friend that was passed out on top of her.
"I'll help her to the car first, you sit right there" I instructed her and she nodded firmly.
I helped Bella up and she woke up, stumbling towards the car as I held her arm around my shoulder.
I put her in the back seat of my car, fastening her seatbelt and closing the door.
I walked over to y/n and stood at her feet, looking down at her as she looked up at me.
"You look like my girlfriend" she said, squinting her eyes and any anger I had was gone.

I laughed at her comment and helped her stand up, taking her hand in mine.
"Only my girl can hold my hand, your hands are so small" she chuckled, looking at the size of my hands.
"I am your girlfriend" I said and she looked at me, scanning my face.
"You are! Hey baby" she cutely said and she smashed her lips against mine.
"Come on, we have to go home" I said, reluctantly pulling away.
"Are you mad at me?"
"No y/n, come on" I said, my annoyance was coming back realizing that I wasn't at my brothers party and my girlfriend could of easily been raped and I wasn't there to protect her.

"You're lying, you promised you wouldn't lie" she pouted as I put her seatbelt on.
"When did I lie?" I said, looking up at her.
"You said you aren't mad, you are" She slurred.
"We'll talk when you're sober, I just need to get you into bed" I breathed out.

"In your bed?"
"Yes"
"I'm sorry" she said, looking at me as I drove towards my house.
"It's fine" I didn't look at her.
"I feel sick" she moaned.
"Don't you dare get sick in my car" I warned.