Chapter 69

Y/N's POV
We touched down in LA in the early hours of this morning, we just went straight to bed when we got home.
I woke up with barely any room to move as seven dogs lay all over the bed, completely hiding Ariana. 

I chuckled slightly, checking the time to see it was 12pm.

I began to move the dogs out of the way so I could get to my fiancé but pignoli was not happy with me. He growled loudly as I picked him up, waking all the other dogs to which they all barked loudly.

"What the fuck" Ariana mumbled, sitting up slightly and tried to tell the dogs to be quiet.
"Sorry, I just wanted to cuddle" I said sheepishly and she smiled widely, grabbing my sweatshirt and pulling my body against hers, instantly falling asleep in my arms.

"Rise and shine" Courtney terribly sang, turning on the light.
"What time is it?" I rasped, my eyes adjusting to the light.
"5pm and we just ordered food so come on" Courtney responded, pulling the blinds up.

"I'm tired" Ariana groaned, hiding under the covers.
"We've to plan a wedding" Courtney said excitedly, taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"We?" Ariana said laughing.
"Yeah, me, you and y/n" she responded, making me laugh.

"We'll be up in a few minutes, make sure the dogs are let outside" Ariana called after Courtney as she left to go downstairs.

"Morning" Ariana whispered, her small hands intertwined with mine and she leaned up, kissing my lips softly.
"Morning, my love. How are you feeling?" I responded, pulling her body closer to mine.

"I'm so exhausted, my body aches" she mumbled, Myron making his way in between our bodies.
"Alright Myron. Tryna take my girl?" I asked the dog, making Ariana burst out into laughter.

We eventually got out of bed and went downstairs to see everyone standing around the kitchen.
"The happy couple have arrived" Doug exclaimed, hugging us both tightly.

"I'm starving" Ariana said to me, tugging at my sweater.
"Wanna go out to eat?" I asked and she nodded, smiling widely.

"We're gonna go out for dinner tonight, we haven't had a date night without the dancers in like two months" Ariana said to all her family and friends gathered in the kitchen.

We got ready and I drove us down to Ariana's favourite vegan restaurant. We got a spot right beside the view and we ordered our food.

"One week and six days" Ariana said to me, taking my hand in hers from across the table.
"I can't wait to just be able to call you my wife and do all the married people stuff" I replied and she chuckled at my response.

"Have you done your vows yet?" She asked me during dinner. 
"That's for me to know and you to find out" I answered and she rolled her eyes.
"Won't be as good as mine" she said competitively, sitting forward.

"Bet" I said and she nodded, holding out her hand for me to shake.

We arrived home, bombarded with dogs as we usually are and looked outside to see everyone sitting around the fire pit.
"Do we ever get a moment of peace?" Ariana asked, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning her head to the side.

"We will, you'll be so sick of me once we're married" I joked and she kissed my lips softly, standing on her toes.
"I wanna start looking for a new home. One more secluded than here, where we can enjoy married life for a while. Escape this craziness. Just like a holiday home" Ariana said and I nodded.

"I like that idea" I smiled and leaned in, her smooth tongue tracing my lips. My hands found their way to her ass and I slipped them into her back pockets.
Her fingers began getting tangled in my hair and I pushed her back against the wall, a small moan escaped her lips.

I began kissing her neck softly, watching her body squirm under my touch as she tried to control herself.
"We should go out to everyone" I said, my lips swollen and red and she nodded reluctantly.

She suddenly grabbed my collar and smashed her lips against mine. "We're finishing this later" she directed and I nodded. My eyes scanned her body and she groaned in frustration.

"You can't look at me like that and expect me not to fuck you senseless" she growled, biting her lip softly.
"You're so sexy" I smiled, kissing her lips softly this time and she smiled against my lips.

We grabbed a blanket and went to join everyone outside. They were all joking about Brian and Scott.

I sat down and pulled a chair beside for Ariana but she chose to take a seat on my lap instead, leaning her head on my shoulder and she listened contently to everyone talking around her. She was so precious.

"You okay, babygirl?" I asked, gripping her thigh underneath the blanket and she nodded, looking up at me.
"I'm just so happy" she said, kissing me softly.
"Good, so am I" I replied and she caressed my cheek softly.

We talked around the fire for another two hours before everyone decided to head home and it was just Ariana and I left.
I closed to door after the last three left and just as I was about to turn around I felt two small hands massage my shoulders slightly.

"Hi baby" I whispered, turning around to be met with her doughy brown eyes, filled with lust.
"Hi my love" she responded, her eyes heavy with desire. 
"Everything okay?" I asked, gripping her ass tightly and she groaned, her eyes rolling back slightly.

"I'm just so turned on" she giggled, licking her lips subconsciously.
"I think I can fix that" I whispered in her ear, nibbling it softly and she moaned loudly.

"Couch. Now" she groaned and I lifted her up, walking into the living room and lay her down gently.
I stood up and her eyes widened.
"Where are you going?" She asked and I smiled at her, turning on the music and stalking back over to her.

"I love you" she whispered, leaning up and attaching her lips to mine. She bit my lip harshly as the momentum began to build and I lay her back down on the couch, lifting her sweater over her head to reveal her perfect body.

"This never gets old" I said, leaning down to kiss her chest.