Chap 1

Ji An's pov
hi , my name is Kim Ji An and i'm finally entering college. no more wearing uniforms , following tons of strict and dumb school rules and most importantly , out of that school i hate a lot.

heres a little more about my family. i'm the youngest in the house. i have my lovable parents and a lovely sister named Kim Jisoo.

my parents currently work overseas and Jisoo is living with her group mates from Blackpink in their dormitory. i live alone in an apartment my parents got me.

because Jisoo wanted to protect me from the public and wanted most of my information to be kept confidential , she never exposed how old i was. she also never told them my real name. instead , she just told them the nickname she always call me , JiJi.

once in awhile when she can , she drops by my apartment to have a little chat with me. Jisoo was not only my sister but also my mother.

as for friends , let's just say i don't have any since most of my friends backstabbed me while others went to other colleges.

i was hoping to start a new and proper life that won't be messed up in my college life.

love life too right? well , i'm actually single since birth. i have never ever dated in my entire life of living till today because whenever i have a crush , that crush either has someone else in mind , doesn't have feelings for me or worse , already has a girlfriend.

no guys liked me once from what i know since no one has confessed to me before.

my cousins have all started dating in college and they told me that i should be ready for a love life in college as well.

but , that was definitely not what i was looking for in college. i knew i wasn't ready for a relationship.

everytime guys come near me , i always have that natural instinct to step away from them. and i never had the courage to speak to guys. even if it was them who starts the conversation , i would just answer back and look away.

it's like i want to end the conversation between me and that person real quick.

but i never expected to date a good looking guy in my class..

————————————————————