Chap 7

Ji An's pov
We did the project till about 5pm and Jinyoung went down to buy dinner up for us before we continued with our work.

While i was typing things into the document , my laptop blacked out. "Oh crap , my laptop died on me." I chuckled.

"Then charge it." Jinyoung said. I rummaged through my bag but couldn't find my charger only to realise I didn't pack it in my bag this morning.

"I didn't bring my charger." I sighed. "You little fool , i'll lend you my laptop then. And also my bed if you want.." Jinyoung smirked and leaned closer to me.

I immediately turned away knowing what he was trying to do , kiss. "Um I think I'll just go home now. We've done alot today." I stood up wanting to leave when he pulled me back making me sit on his lap.

"No one is at home now." he leaned in once more but i pushed him lightly on his chest and rejected it. "I'm sorry Jinyoung but I'm not ready to do it yet." I got up from his lap and packed my things.

"We'll continue the project another day. I'll get going now." With that i quickly left his place and went back home.

I can't believe he actually tried doing that on me. We haven't even dated for that long.

few days later..

"Guys wanna bowl again? I mean the girls didn't join us the other day." Younghyun suggested. "You okay with it?" Melody asked and i nodded. "Okay , we'll join." Twyla told the guys.

"Sure you won't leave in the middle of playing again?" Taejoon asked and Melody shaked her head. All of us made our way to the place and booked three lanes for us all since there wasn't many people there.

When we played i was excited but nervous at the same time because i never played bowling before and know that I'm bad at it.

"Your turn Ji An!" Melody said after she scored a 9. I picked up the ball and prepared to score but the ball ended up in the gutter.

"Urgh." I mumbled to myself before going back. For the next few rounds my score was always a 0 and it was making me super discouraged.

"Need help?" Taejoon asked and i nodded. Taejoon was the best player in our class and it might help me if he actually teaches me.

When it was my turn again , Taejoon helped me with my posture. He was actually way better than my boyfriend who just sat there watching me fail.

Jinyoung's pov
I couldn't stand the way how Taejoon was getting all touchy with Ji An. How dare he try hit on a taken girl? A girl taken by me , Bae Jinyoung?

"Yah!" I stood up and charged towards Taejoon grabbing him by the collar. "Who told you that you can touch my girlfriend like that? She's my girlfriend and only i can touch her!" I yelled into his face.

Ji An placed the ball back and stopped my actions.

"He's just helping me! Stop your childish acts Jinyoung!" Ji An's words confused me. "Childish? My acts are childish? Are you insane Kim Ji An? I'm your boyfriend not him!"

"Exactly , but you don't act like my boyfriend. You can bowl better than i do but you don't bother trying to help me. You go out with other girls and ignore my presence. Is that how a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend? I'm confused if this is how a relationship goes Jinyoung."

"If-" "I don't wanna play anymore , here's the money for it. Keep the change. I'm leaving." Ji An passed the money to Melody and left the place.

Did she just throw her damn tantrum at me and leave after rejecting my offer to sleep with me? You're gonna regret it Kim Ji An.

———————————————————