Chap 16

Ji An's pov
"bye Ji An! take care of yourself okay?" Melody said before she and Twyla left my place. when i sat down on the sofa , i stared at my phone.

"do it? or not?" i mumbled to myself wondering if i should tell Jinyoung about my pregnancy. "i have to." i took my phone and dialled Jinyoung's number.

"yeoboseyo?" Jinyoung's voice was heard. i could also hear some giggling from the girls there. "Jinyoung , i have something i need to tell you." "what is it? make it quick , i'm still-" "i'm pregnant."

a moment of silence was heard over the phone. "w-what? you're pregnant? with whose?" he asked. "you're being ridiculous. i only slept with you so you're the father."

without saying anything else , he hung up on me.

what does that mean? is he gonna not take responsibility for the baby?

Jinyoung's pov
can't believe Ji An is actually pregnant. just that one single time and she's expecting? that's way too..i don't know! she ruined my roadtrip!

"guys , i need to head back to the hotel. i'm going home first." i said to them. "what? why? we just got here two days ago." Seoyeon said.

"look , i don't have to tell you every single thing about my life or my reasons for my choices. enjoy yourselves , i've got business to attend to."

i walked away from them and headed back to the hotel by myself ignoring Seoyeon's calls.

after packing up , i drove to Ji An's place and rang her bell. when she opened the door , she looked so shocked to see me.

"weren't you-" "shut up , we have things to discuss so i'm back." i barged my way in and sat on the sofa. she sat on the other side and kept quiet.

"don't you take birth control pills? just in case we actually do it by accident at least?" i asked in anger. she looked up at me with disappointment.

"are you serious right now?" she asked. i sighed angrily. "abort it , we'll split the cost in half." i said. "Bae Jinyoung , we're talking about a life right now!" she yelled.

"it's not a life! it's just a cell!" i yelled back making her speechless. after keeping quiet for what seems like forever , she stood up.

"if you don't wanna be responsible for the mistake you've made , i'll take care of the baby. but let me just tell you , i'm very disappointed in you. a life is not a cell. get out of my house. i don't wanna see you."

after saying all that , she went into her room and closed the door.

was i too harsh?

——————————————————————