Chap 18

Ji An's pov
when i can be discharged , Jinyoung sent me home and stayed to make sure i was fine. "what do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"i don't know.." i lied. i was craving for pizza.

"really? so i can get anything i want for dinner?" he asked and i bit my lip. "actually , i want pizza." i smiled.

"you think i'll let you have pizza?" he asked and i pouted. "i'll buy tteokbokki and rice for dinner. you can have pizza when you're much better." Jinyoung said.

"no..i don't want tteokbokki." i whined. "it's for your own good." Jinyoung pat my head before leaving the house.

after he got dinner , i sat down and ate with him.

"you full?" he asked and i shaked my head. "the little one is asking for pizza." i said. "i- alright alright. i'll order one pizza but it's only for today." he gave in and ordered the pizza.

i got up wanting dump the trash but he stopped me. "i'll do it. you go rest." he said clearing the table. he's so caring out of a sudden it scares me a little.

when the pizza arrived , i finished it in no time making Jinyoung shocked at my sudden huge appetite.

"are pregnant ladies suppose to eat this much?" he asked and i shurgged. "i know that different people have different kinds of changes. for me my appetite definitely is one." i smiled.

"by the way , how are you gonna tell Jisoo noona?" he asked. "you're right. i have no idea either. she doesn't even know about our relationship. she's probably gonna be furious once she finds out about my pregnancy."

"we'll go through it together. i'll take care of you." he held my hand giving me assurance. "we can hide it now since my bump isn't showing. but once my bump shows up , it's gonna get tough from there."

"i'm sorry for not using protection that night Ji An. and also sorry for blaming you for the pregnancy. my careless mistake made you suffer."

"i already said stop apologising." i smiled. "aren't you gonna go home?" i asked when i looked at the time.

"who says i'm going home? i'm gonna stay with you here and take good care of you." he smiled. "but what if my sister comes over and stay?"

"then i'll go back during her stay. or perhaps you can tell her about our relationship so i can stay here?" he suggested.

"that's a good idea. i'll find time to tell her about it during her next stay."

————————————————————————