Chap 10

Jinyoung's pov
"shall we go for a movie date tonight?" i asked winking to her. "movie?" she asked and i nodded. "a midnight one is what you always wanted wasn't it?" i asked and she smiled brightly at me.

"i'll take that as a yes?" i said ruffling her hair and she nodded.

of course that's not my complete plan.

Ji An's pov
after school , Jinyoung and i went back to our own home to get ready for the movie. we were planning to have dinner together as well.

after giving myself one last check in my full-length mirror , i grabbed my bag and wore my boots to wait for Jinyoung at the bus stop we always waited before

"hey Ji An!" Jinyoung smiled and ran towards me. "what would you like to eat?" he asked while we waited for the bus. "hmm , i'm fine with anything actually. i'm famished."

"i'll bring you to a restaurant that cooks great steaks there." Jinyoung said and my eyes widened. "it's not expensive right?" i asked and he shaked his head.

"it's not something you should worry about. just enjoy today." he smiled. "Jinyoung , i won't hesitate to reject any-"

he kissed my lips and that shut me up.

"can we go now?" he asked and i nodded. Jinyoung brought me to an expensive looking restaurant and the waiter gave us a table for two upon seeing Jinyoung.

"does he know you?" i asked and he shaked his head. "i made a reservation." he said. makes no sense since the waiter literally looked like he knew who Jinyoung was.

after settling down , we ordered food. i was trying not to show it but i picked the cheapest meal whether i think i'll like it or not.

when dinner was finally over , he brought me to the cinema and we watched the movie. "it's really late." Jinyoung said after the movie. "yeah , the movie was great by the way." i said.

"i don't think it's safe for you to go home at this timing. it's quite far from here right?" he asked and i nodded. "but it's alright. i'll head home safely." i smiled.

"no it's not. maybe you should come over to my house and sleepover." he suggested. "will it be okay?" i asked hesitating.

"it will be. let's go!" he grabbed my hand and boarded the bus that arrived immediately without letting me refuse.

————————————————————————