Chap 20

Ji An's pov
Jisoo is gonna come over and stay for the weekend so Jinyoung has to leave. "yah , before i leave , i left some of my hoodies here. you can wear them so you can hide your belly." he said.

"gomawo." i said giving him a hug. "i'm going off. take care of yourself and good luck!" he gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

now , we wait.

an hour later..

i've bathed and changed into Jinyoung's hoodie since my oversized one was washing. "Ji An-ah!" Jisoo's voice was heard.

"oh unnie!" i replied coming out from my room. "omo! i missed you so much!" Jisoo said coming to me with open arms wanting to hug me when i stopped her.

"i'm down with a cold unnie , i don't wanna pass it to you." i chuckled nervously. "what? you're sick?" Jisoo asked and i nodded. "but it's not serious so don't worry." i smiled.

"ay , see what happens when you don't eat proper food?" Jisoo frowned. she wanted to bring her bag into the room when i stopped her.

"unnie." "yeah?" feeling scared , i gave up on wanting to tell her about Jinyoung. "ani , it's nothing." i said.

i'll tell her later.

Jisoo cooked dinner and we ate together. "where did you get that hoodie from? i've never seen you wear it." Jisoo asked.

"oh? um , i bought it recently." i said. "the colour is nice." Jisoo said. "you want one?" i asked and she shaked her head. "ani , i can borrow it from you if i want , can i?" Jisoo asked making me flustered. "o-of course..hehe."

"did you have guy friends over?" Jisoo asked making me choke. "omo! eat slowly!" Jisoo said passing my cup of water.

"why did you choke when i asked you about guy friends?" Jisoo asked. "um , why would you suddenly ask that?" i asked.

"because i found a man's underwear in the laundry room." Jisoo said making me choke on the water this time. "yah! don't tell me..?"

"unnie , i have a boyfriend." i said. Jisoo kept quiet with no expressions on her face. "unnie..are you mad?" i asked.

"ani , i'm happy for you. it's good that you date now. experience what it's like to have a boyfriend." Jisoo said. "let me guess , the hoodie is his right?" Jisoo asked and i smiled nodding. "show me a picture of him!" Jisoo said excitedly.

after showing her a picture of Jinyoung , she gasped. "wah , his looks alone can make him famous." Jisoo said and i smiled. "is he popular in school?" Jisoo asked and i shrugged. "well , you can say that."

"so i can go on with my relationship?" i asked and she nodded. "just don't screw up." Jisoo said messing my hair.

mianhae unnie , i already screwed up.

——————————————————————