Chap 14

Ji An's pov
i rushed out of the house and bought two pregnancy test kits since one might make a mistake. praying while i'm on my way home , i looked at the kits i had in my hands with fear.

once i reached home , i went straight to the bathroom and did the first test. when i finished , i was praying as i looked at the line.

"please be single please be single.." i chanted. i couldn't take the suspense myself and walked away leaving the kit on my table while i get a cup of water to drink so i could calm myself down.

but after i went back , i saw the kit had two lines. i spat the water that was inside my mouth and stood still.

this should be a mistake. let me take another.

but the second one i took was also positive.

in the midst of my despair , Melody and Twyla arrived at my house. "hey Ji An!" Melody said cheerfully. "woah you don't look so good." Twyla said.

"i am not feeling good." i said. "what's wrong?" Melody asked sitting next to me. "guys , i'm pregnant.." i cried.

"WHAT?! PREGNANT?! HOW?! AND WHO?!" Twyla exclaimed getting hit by Melody. "Jinyoung is the dad of course you stupid. who else can it be?" Melody said.

"Jinyoung and i only did it once..how can i conceive that quickly? this is so shocking." i cried. "okay calm down first. how many tests have you taken?" Melody asked.

"two , and both are positive.." i replied. "it might be wrong as well. it's better to go to the doctor." Melody said. "no..i'm scared. what if it's confirmed too?"

"Ji An , then are you gonna live without confirming the pregnancy? if it's really a baby in you , you have to tell Jinyoung as well." Twyla said.

"guys , me and Jinyoung barely talked for a month. he's on a roadtrip with his friends and Seoyeon's friends." i said.

Melody and Twyla kept quiet. "i'm so speechless at that bastard." Twyla said with an accent. "why do i have a bad feeling that if there is a baby in you , he'll ask you to abort it?" Melody said.

"i have the same thinking too. but if i'm really pregnant , i wanna keep the baby."

————————————————————————