Chap 21

Ji An's pov
when it was bedtime , i went to my room and called Jinyoung to tell him whatever happened earlier. "hello? yes my girlfriend." Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung-ah , i told Jisoo about us already." i said. "mwo? what did she say?" Jinyoung asked. "she's happy for me. but she told me not to screw up when i already did." i sighed.

"it's my fault not yours Ji An. we'll find a time to tell her about your pregnancy , and we'll do it together." Jinyoung said.

"but shouldn't we tell her now? i don't know when is she gonna come over and stay. it may be a few months and by then , my belly can't be hidden." i said.

"then i'll come over tomorrow and tell her. okay?" Jinyoung said. "but won't it be too much for her to take?" i asked. "it's better for her to know about your pregnancy then hide it from her , right?"

"yeah you're right. okay then , see you tomorrow." i said. "love you , sleep well." Jinyoung said before hanging up.

i'm sorry Jisoo , i'm such a bad sister.

the next day..

after breakfast , Jisoo told me there is a surprise she wants to give me. i tried asking what but she refused to tell me.

"unnie , my boyfriend will be coming-" the doorbell rang cutting off my words. "i think that he's here." i smiled running to the door.

when i opened the door , Jinyoung stood there and smiled before coming in. "annyeonghaseyo , Bae Jinyoung imnida. Your sister's boyfriend." he said.

"wah , you're really handsome. please take a seat!" Jisoo said excitedly. Jinyoung gave me a glance before going to the sofa.

both me and Jisoo sat together while Jinyoung sat diagonally away. "unnie , both of us have something to tell you and i wanna apologise before we say it." i said.

"what is it? why do you need to apologise?" Jisoo asked. "Ji An is three months pregnant , noona." Jinyoung said.

"nae?! pregnant? three months?" Jisoo asked with her eyes wide open to me. "mianhae unnie..i'm such a bad sister." i started tearing up. "i..i don't even know what to say Ji An." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo unnie! Ji Anie!" Jennie's voice was heard and i turned around to see the rest of Blackpink here. "oh , why are you crying Ji An?" Rosé asked coming towards me.

"who is this?" Lisa asked Jisoo looking at Jinyoung. "Ji An's boyfriend." Jinyoung said. "what? Ji An you have a boyfriend? congratulations!" Rosé said to me.

"but why are you crying?" Rosé asked. "she's three months pregnant." Jisoo said. "nae?! when did you start dating?" Rosé asked.

"it's almost half a year since we're together." i told her. without saying anything , Jisoo stood up and walked to her room closing the door behind her.

"i'll go check on her." Jennie said before she made her way to Jisoo's room. Lisa and Rosé sat next to me and comforted me.

"what happened? can you explain?" Lisa asked. "it's my fault. i thought doing it once without protection won't get her pregnant so easily. but it did." Jinyoung explained.

"and you let him?" Rosé asked and i nodded. "i didn't know anything. i believed him so i just went with the flow. i'm sorry Rosé unnie and Lisa unnie." i cried.

"it's okay. we'll sort things out slowly." Lisa hugged me.

————————————————————————