Chap 13

a month later..

Ji An's pov
"Ji An-ah , time to get up or we can't have breakfast together." Jisoo woke me up. "5 more minutes unnie.." i said pulling the blankets up to my face. "no no no , unnie is gonna leave very soon and want to have breakfast with you." Jisoo said pulling my arm.

"ahh araseo unnie give me 10 minutes to prepare." i sighed getting out of my bed. after washing up , i went to where Jisoo was waiting to have breakfast at.

"i made your favourite pancakes. t's been so long since i made you food." Jisoo smiled as she started eating hers.

i loved Jisoo's pancakes. whenever she's here , she always makes them for breakfast because i don't have them regularly.

but the moment i brought a small piece of the pancake near my mouth , i felt like nauseous and ran to the bathroom to barf into the toliet bowl.

"yah , Ji An-ah! gwanchana? are you sick?" Jisoo rushed after me. "i'm fine unnie , i just felt nauseous and vomited."

"you don't look so well." Jisoo said all worried. "i'm okay unnie. maybe i just need a little rest. i'll have the pancakes later." i said before heading to the sofa.

"i don't feel assured leaving you alone at home." Jisoo said. "it's okay unnie. Melody and Twyla are coming over later. i'll be fine. you have schedules to attend to right?" i said and she sighed.

"but-" "i already told you i'm fine unnie. don't worry." i smiled. "call me if you still don't feel well okay?" Jisoo said and i nodded.

after she left , i lay on my sofa sideways while watching television and felt like puking once again. after vomiting for the second time , something came up in my mind.

could i be pregnant?

i ran to my room and grabbed the calendar on my bedside table and saw that i missed my period by two weeks.

it can't be..right?

—————————————————————