Chap 19

two months later..

Ji An's pov
"nae unnie?" i answered my phone. "Ji An-ah! i can come over and stay this coming weekend!" Jisoo said in her cheerful voice.

"a-ah..j-jjinja? that's great!" i said nervously. "see you soon! i can't wait to see you." she said before hanging up.

"who's that?" Jinyoung asked coming out from the bathroom. "unnie is coming over this weekend to stay." i said.

"that means i'll have to leave you for two days? that sucks." he pouted. "come on , you've stayed with me for three months already." i smiled.

"when will we know the gender of the baby?" he asked hugging me. "i don't know , it's my first pregnancy." i said.

"your belly is getting bigger day by day. you better wear oversized clothes during Jisoo noona's stay." Jinyoung said.

"araseo. i know what to do." i said. "of course you do. your my girlfriend." he pinched my nose. "another six months and i'll see my child. i can't wait." he said.

"i'm tired." i yawned. "but you just had a two hour nap an hour ago." he said. "didn't you hear the doctor say it's normal for me to keep feeling tired?" i smiled.

but before i could go into my room to sleep , Jinyoung pulled me back and leaned in closer to my face. our faces were inches away from each other.

"you said you're gonna sleep. are you going to sleep alone?" he said. "y-yea..then what?" i stuttered. it's been so long since his face was this close to me. the first time was when we did it and afterwards , it never happened again.

"hmm.." he shakes his head with a pout. "bath with me." he said. "w-what?" i asked. "you heard me. let's take a bath. i bought a bath bomb we can use."

"b-but i never shared a bathtub with anyone.." i felt myself blush. "wae? too shy to get naked infront of me?" he smirked.

"aish!" i pushed him away making him laugh. "for real though , i want to bath with you." he said. "okay , i'll go get my clothes." i groaned.

after bathing , i went out first and took out my homework to do. it isn't due tomorrow but i wasn't feeling tired so i decided to do it.

"aren't you tired? i thought you're tired." Jinyoung said while he walked in drying his hair. "after taking a bath , i didn't feel tired so why not do homework?"

"ay , i finished that already." Jinyong said. "liar , you always don't finish his homework because you hate this teacher." i said making him chuckle.

while i was doing my homework , Jinyoung who was facing his back to me started giggling to his phone. being a curious cat , i stood up quietly and peeked over to see that he was giggling over the funny selfies i sent him.

"yah , i told you to delete them." i said making him turn. "wae? i like them. i even have them as my wallpaper." Jinyoung stuck out his tougue.

"yah! you're gonna be a dad and you still act this childish!"

———————————————————————