Chap 4

Ji An's pov
on to the last part , how he asked me out. there was this once where i was almost late for class and he texted to ask me if i was in school already or not.

 there was this once where i was almost late for class and he texted to ask me if i was in school already or not

 because the both of us were the last to enter the classroom , we had to sit next to each other

because the both of us were the last to enter the classroom , we had to sit next to each other. for that two whole hours , i was actually quite comfortable with him.

after class , there was break. both Melody and Twyla didn't come to class so i was the only girl. and Jinyoung probably noticed my uneasiness.

he asked if i was alone and i told him i was. "i don't think i'll be going for lunch break." i said sitting back down.

"why? just because your friends aren't here doesn't mean you can't eat with me." Jinyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the class.

"what would you like to have?" Jinyoung asked looking for seats at the same time. "i'm not sure." i lied. i was obviously trying to get out of the situation i am in right now.

"let's have jokbal!" he pulled me to the store and ordered a meal for two. "i didn't say i want it!" i told him after he paid for it.

"it's okay , my treat. is that better?" Jinyoung asked and i kept silent. "i'll take that as a yes." he smiled. when the food was done , we took the tray to the table we were gonna sit at and started eating.

i took out the amount of money the meal costed and gave it to Jinyoung who declined it. "i already said it's my treat." Jinyoung said before walking away to return his tray.

i followed along and returned my tray as well. "there's still time so do you wanna walk around?" Jinyoung asked and i nodded.

while we walked around , it was just normal chats between us until he suddenly asked a question which made me shock.

"Ji An , what if i ask you to be my girlfriend?" i remembered i kept silent for a long time. "is that a real question? like a serious one?" i asked and he nodded.

"i'll probably accept or reject. it depends. i don't really know you that well enough yet so it's okay for me to date you but it's also not okay. if you actually get what i mean."

"yeah i know. you're afriad that you'll learn bad things about me after we date and regret dating me or you just want to learn everything about me as we date." Jinyoung said and i nodded.

"so is that a yes or no?" he asked. "let's give it a try." i told him. it was a decision i made as a try out since i've never dated before.

and that was how we got together.

———————————————————————