Chap 17

Jinyoung's pov
"Ji An? Ji An i'm sorry for saying all that. i didn't mean it. can you come out so we can have a proper talk?" i knocked her door for the fifth time with no reply back from her.

i groaned to myself in frustration and walked back to the sofa only to hear a crash inside her room. i shot up from the sofa and ran to her door.

"Ji An?! Ji An what's going on in there?! are you alright?! answer me Ji An!" i banged the door but there was no reply again.

using my strength , i kicked the door three times and it broke open. when i got in , Ji An was on the floor with her skin care products that were on her dressing table all over the floor.

"Ji An!" i lifted her up and pat her face trying to get her awake. "Ji An don't scare me please.." i carried her up and brought her into my car and drove her to the nearest hospital.

after the nurses and doctors attended to her , i rushed to the doctor. "how is she? is she okay? is she hurt?" i asked the doctor.

"she's fine but , do you know about her pregnancy?" the doctor asked. "yeah..i know about it." i said. "may i know how are you related to the patient?"

"i'm her boyfriend." i said. "she fainted because she didn't have enough nutrition in her. she's still really young to be pregnant at this age so please do take good care of her. the baby is fine but it will be dangerous for it if she does not eat more healthier food."

"okay , i understand.."

Ji An's pov
when i woke up , i realised i was in the hospital. remembering that the last person i was with was Jinyoung , i sat up in shock.

"how's my child?" i asked the nurse who was next to me. "you and your child are both fine miss." she smiled before walking away.

Jinyoung didn't request for an abortion when he had the chance to?

"Ji An , you're awake." Jinyoung said walking towards me. i backed away a little looking away from him.

"look , i'm sorry for what i've said. i didn't mean any of it. everything was so shocking to me i-" "it's okay , you don't have to explain. i'm happy you brought me to the hospital already." i smiled.

"i'm sorry , i'm really sorry." Jinyoung apologised. "stop apologising." i smiled. "you better eat proper and healthier food please. you fainted because you lacked nutrition in your body. you're lucky the baby's life isn't in danger." Jinyoung said.

————————————————————————